[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WHY?!?!?!?! - Community

WHY?!?!?!?!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Why can I only have 5mb of images ON THE GALLERY THE PICTURES OF MY COMIC ARE LIKE HALF THAT EACH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? UPLOAD ONLY 2 PICTURES AT A TIME?

I've never had any issues with file size. How large are the images you're trying to post? You might need to make them a bit smaller.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 pm
I've never had any issues with file size. How large are the images you're trying to post? You might need to make them a bit smaller.
huge, guess I'll figure something out

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:19 pm
Why can I only have 5mb of images ON THE GALLERY THE PICTURES OF MY COMIC ARE LIKE HALF THAT EACH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? UPLOAD ONLY 2 PICTURES AT A TIME?
that's odd. it used to be 3mb you know. my recommendation is find a simple editor app that will allow you to resize the image without editing anything or to crop it down somewhat. just old strats I used and still use.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”