[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I have an idea for a comic - Page 5 - Community

I have an idea for a comic

Tell your own story!
I wish I could but I am having issues getting time to do my own right now. Plus I know so little about Halo and Destiny besides the figures are pretty cool and I would think that would be the setting.

Lisha, where ya been. ?
Good ta have you back.

Been here a little bit, been hit and miss and a long time between comic posts, should be some up soon. I been keepin an eye on your comic and love where its goin. Don't have much free time these days, but hoping it comes soon.

It will come to you.
Cause it's good to build.

I have an idea, one head goes with a character so let's chose a head

OK so my head is in the JUNGLE RANGERS it is the one with a green band on this head

I don't have that so may be just a helmet

Also can it be a halo figure?

Wait I just thought of a plot a man is killed in COD then he wakes up as a Spartan in a different time he later dies again as a Spartan and wakes up as something different so on so forthe that is how we can get away with different looks for the antagonist who just wants to see is family again.

Rogue-Elite wrote: I don't have that so may be just a helmet

Also can it be a halo figure?
Halo or CoD what ever you want

Well, my story is going to be CoD based and heavily engaged with my hovercraft.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”