[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 42 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:34 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm
Awesome! I'll give it a read, keep my eyes out for a recap, and join up.
Sounds great! We need to pick this thread up off the ground.
I'll see if I can bring a bit of Charlie's signature confusing-ness to the plot.

If no one continues I will

I'm sorry CharlieBucket, I swear I'm working on a recap. I've been trying to remember the story myself. I'll try to get it up today.

That's fine. I've been really busy recently, so I wouldn't have time to so much here, anyway..

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:13 am
Kalin called over the com's "Z19 get that device offline, their sending boarding craft!", an officer yelled" We need point defense systems," a marine yelled we can't hold the bridge forever!" Z19 replied, "Affirmative"
Z19 crushed the device before another spec ops soldier jumped at him with a shotgun in hand, however theka in his rage sliced the spartan in half before he could do anything,

With all systems back online starfire took control of the many point defense weapons and began targeting the broadswords and longswords that flew around the ship, as soon as the defense systems came online the seraph fighters made a pass over the length of the massive vessal in an attempt to destroy the devil boarding craft and fighters,
Because devils were everywhere and control was restored to the bridge starfire turned off life support on the decks that the devils controlled to try to hold them off but was minimally effective.
Kallin ordered "Starfire set a course for the sun and get the someplace drive ready to which starfire calmly replied : you want to open a slipsapce jump in star? Well odds of us making it out alive are hmm less than...... Well lets just say not so good. Kallin said, all I need to know is if you can do it, starfire replied : yes starfire disappeared to make the proper arrangements. Kallin called over the SoS and red eagle Coms to brace for the worst, as the giant vessle neared the star the devils realised what was going on so they fled through whatever means they could find while the seraph fighters picked the leaving craft off one by one.

I’m gonna sound like a complete noob here but, how exactly does slipspace jumping work? I have no clue how it works and I want to write the next part correctly...

Well, I mean what does it even do, lol. I know it’s some form of movement...

A slip space portal would be invisible to humans it's basically a "worm hole of sorts" search slipspace travel halo and your sure to learn more.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:32 pm
A slip space portal would be invisible to humans it's basically a "worm hole of sorts" search slipspace travel halo and your sure to learn more.
Okay, thanks.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”