[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 211 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Something I want to see are more Halo 3 figures! The Rogue, Recon, and Mark VI spartans that we got were awesome, but I want different kinds of spartans to go with them. The armors I'm talking about are the Halo 3 styled EVA, Scout, Security, Hayabusa, CQB, EOD, etc. But I also want elites for those Halo 3 spartans to fight, so there should be a Halo 3 Covenant elite Combat, Commando, Pilot, Assault, and Ascetic all as new super posable figures.

As much as I love the Hayabusa I would not bring it back. I like to respect its value from the few series it was in. I probably couldn't forgive MCX if they did a Hayabusa.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 am
As much as I love the Hayabusa I would not bring it back. I like to respect its value from the few series it was in. I probably couldn't forgive MCX if they did a Hayabusa.
If they were to make new hayabusa armor, it would be with the more articulated figures. The older figures would likely retain their value.

Yeah, it would be cool to have a fully articulated Hayabusa Spartan

it would be awesome to have some more ships like the pelican in halo also i think another base would be great.

I would like to see remake of Tatarus figure because the last one we saw of him was in a set in 2014 or maybe a elite councilor figure from halo 2

Mega does not have the legal right to make hayabusa and nor does 343

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am
Could you elaborate on that? It sounds interesting.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am
Could you elaborate on that? It sounds interesting.

The Hayabusa armor bears a resemblance to the armor worn by feudal-era samurai. The armor is named after Ryu Hayabusa, the protagonist of the Ninja Gaiden series and a combatant in the Dead or Alive series. The helmet is almost an exact copy of the "ninja of the future" costume in Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. Bungie likely created the Hayabusa armor as a tribute to Team Ninja for adding Nicole-458 into Dead or Alive 4. Team Ninja, the developers of the Ninja Gaiden series and Dead or Alive series, are mentioned in the credits for Halo 3.
The Hayabusa armor is sometimes called ninja armor by many players. However, it resembles the armor of the samurai, not the ninja. This is probably due in part to the armor's roots as a Ninja Gaiden reference.
Hayabusa is Japanese for "peregrine falcon," and is also the name for an unmanned space mission conducted by the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency that returned to Earth in 2010.
Although HAYABUSA is a counterpart to the Mjolnir Armor, the description of one of the Hayabusa-equipped Halo 3 action figures mistakenly refers to it as a MJOLNIR variant.[citation needed]
The Hayabusa armor and Rogue armor are the only Halo 3 Armor Permutations that did not return in Halo: Reach thus far.
Many fans have nicknamed the Hayabusa armor the Power Ranger armor.
The seven angular spikes of the helmet, as well as the fact that 49 (7 squared) achievements are needed to unlock the katana are references to Bungie's love of the number 7.

Copied and pasted from the halo wiki

I hope that helps

Return to “Halo”