[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 15 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
More great news - Dual-Mode WartHog is now $30 instead of $40.

Bought the Mars Rover. Really great set. Well worth the $60.

Awesome! What are the heads like? Do they have pinholes or anything or do the helmets just slot over the head?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 2:32 am
Awesome! What are the heads like? Do they have pinholes or anything or do the helmets just slot over the head?
Yep. Brute-sized pinholes. Same as the Vikings.

Cool, maybe I'll pick it up sometime down the line. The only thing I don't like is the mega construx logo on the craft and figures. It just seems to take away the build for me.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:54 am
Cool, maybe I'll pick it up sometime down the line. The only thing I don't like is the mega construx logo on the craft and figures. It just seems to take away the build for me.
Yep agreed. I found that the crane can be a bit annoying to manoeuvre, but that shouldn't really bother us collectors that much.

Yeah, I wanted to make a stop motion with the crane, but I couldn’t even get the crane built properly due to the rubber piece...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 pm
Yeah, I wanted to make a stop motion with the crane, but I couldn’t even get the crane built properly due to the rubber piece...
Huh. Yeah it's quite tricky to align properly. I guess I just shouldn't touch it. Maybe I'll do a mod someday?

charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:55 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 pm
Huh. Yeah it's quite tricky to align properly. I guess I just shouldn't touch it. Maybe I'll do a mod someday?
That’s probably a good idea.

Cabal interceptor ($70) and Fallen Walker ($170) are back in-stock at Mighty Ape.

Farmers

Halo
Promethean Troop Pack $10

CoD
ATLAS Troopers $10

The Warehouse

Halo (online only)
Dual Mode Warthog $30
Jackrabbit $17

ProBuilder
Space Rover Expedition $60

Mighty Ape