[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 37 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I wish they would make new Halo Reach sets.

cod55 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 6:44 pm
This Isn't halo fourm

cod55 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 6:44 pm
lmao this is to good.

I'd like to see some more world war two sets, including the axis forces. I would also like to see more aircraft and some military base buildings, like barracks, HQ, etc. I'd like to see these sometime...

I hope Mega capitalizes on Black Ops 4 (assuming they still have the CoD license) by selling figures to coincide with the release of the game. I think they missed a huge opportunity with WWll by releasing the sets long after the game was debuted. I would love a Hind like the one in the trailer.

Wlifter wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:50 pm
I hope Mega capitalizes on Black Ops 4 (assuming they still have the CoD license) by selling figures to coincide with the release of the game. I think they missed a huge opportunity with WWll by releasing the sets long after the game was debuted. I would love a Hind like the one in the trailer.

I want a
HIND
HAVOC
APACHE
VENOM
VIPER
and a little bird

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 pm
Wlifter wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 7:50 pm

I want a
HIND
HAVOC
APACHE
VENOM
VIPER
and a little bird
Gimme two of each.

Maybe to mega block create cod villains like Makarov,Rorke,Menendez,Al-Asad,Kravchenko… And villains solders
Hope that there were be one day

WolfofAnarky wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 pm
Maybe to mega block create cod villains like Makarov,Rorke,Menendez,Al-Asad,Kravchenko… And villains solders
According to Chewybricks, Makarov is going to be in an upcoming CoD heroes line.

AiasOileus wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 3:53 pm
WolfofAnarky wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 pm
According to Chewybricks, Makarov is going to be in an upcoming CoD heroes line.
Yep, Makarov is confirmed. The links for it are up on Amazon and Walmart (not available for retail yet). I agree that more named enemies would be nice, but they don't have the mass market appeal of some of the more generic figures. I would love a Viktor Reznov as well.

Return to “Call of Duty”