[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 212 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think we need another spartan customizer pack with halo reach armor. I'd buy at LEAST 2

Please bring back assassins creeds

crazylauth wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:51 am
Please bring back assassins creeds
wrong thread for that go to General discussion

Goldenrod68 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:33 am
I think we need another spartan customizer pack with halo reach armor. I'd buy at LEAST 2
Oh man, I'd buy so many of those. It's a shame the armor system didn't exist yet when reach was more relevant. Mega could have really capitalized on the customizable reach armor. I suppose if you really need reach parts, you could get the faithful vs fallen set, you'd just need to paint the pieces the right color.

Reach was my absolute favorite Halo. It's story and cinematography, dialog as well as it's gritty-ness I'll forever miss Reach and wished they capitalized more on the line cause their armors were sick! I would love more flood as well maybe a grave mind build haha that'd be great

Anyone else seen the new halo trailer?

Spartan-092 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm
MEEEEEEE

Yeah it looks pretty good. I'll wait and see.

Spartan-092 wrote:
Yeah, it seems cool, I only got Halo 1-5, not Reach nor am I planning to repurchase Infinity either.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm
Spartan-092 wrote:
Yeah, it seems cool, I only got Halo 1-5, not Reach nor am I planning to repurchase Infinity either.
this comment makes no sense.

Please elaborate.

Return to “Halo”