[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 62 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Here's another one if your alright with it. Is there any character you've made that you'd like to re-do?

Megapand25 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm
Here's another one if your alright with it. Is there any character you've made that you'd like to re-do?
I would actually say the whole of the early cast of my series. None of them (aside from DB, Sabree and Jeff) had much backstory. I just would like to re-do that whole first part. I might do that when I finish the series.

K, make's sense. Here's a better one, what was your favorite story YOU made? The one you had the most fun with?
I'm with Charlie on the last question. Here however. My favorite I've worked on will probably be with the battle of Antares, as of right now definitely the quarantine zone. I love the flood and I liked taking my time with simple interactions and grounded conversations with the solders.

Megapand25 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm
Some, I think NX5 from SOC could use a redesign along with commander baa from Morgan technology's. There's a few others here and there that I'll take another look at in the future.

As for back story. I could probably clean up General Ross and lougins stuff. It tends to be a bit messy. Most of my characters I think are pretty well laid out if not lacking in presentation.

No worries. Your here now! Let the fun begin.

Is the large battle coming the end of the series or are you going on after that?

No there's still gonna be more stuff after Antares, don't wanna give to much away.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 pm
Is the large battle coming the end of the series or are you going on after that?
There's still gonna be loads more comics, but Anteres is going to be a turning point for the Mega-Verse

Looking forward to the battle, I wanna see how you guys coordinate it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”