[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 64 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:18 pm
Oh, and also since Winters is a Mega Verse related comic and Asesino: Origins is in a way a prequel to that, I guess that makes Asesino: Origins Mega Verse canon, if that's okay with you guys. I can make a timeline for all that stuff.
Yep no worries.

Probably should have mentioned it in my previous comment - I would like to know whether there is any connection between CC and Green from my comic and CC and Green from yours. I don't mind about the others, but those two have some really important backstory that goes way back.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 pm
They could just different characters. I've got some serious lore around those two, which will be kept under wraps until the end of Trials.
I suppose I could, but I have thought of something explaining it which will be a major plot point in Winters.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 pm
Boom I'm here
Roe wasssaaaaap! Good to see you made it.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:21 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:19 pm
They could just different characters. I've got some serious lore around those two, which will be kept under wraps until the end of Trials.
I suppose I could, but I have thought of something explaining it which will be a major plot point in Winters.
Fair enough. I'm just cautious about any sort of connection that a third character has with CC or Green.

Any one got any questions.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 pm
Any one got any questions.
Me! Oh wait...

Wonderful weather we're having.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:31 pm
Wonderful weather we're having.
Grey and raining for me. The best. You?

My take on user names is they tend to be different characters or related in some way. Overlap has happened quite a bit. It's not uncommon for characters to be based off users (have the same name) but not have any other notable connection outside of that. For example I myself am in both Charlie and Natos story's however the characters bare no relation to one another through discernable means. At the same time, I have an ODST Dbman who is intended to be a family member to Charlie's Atlas Dbman with that domination being a call sign. And even more adversely Atlas-D Dbman is an alternate version of the Atlas Dbman from another universe.

Also weather here is nice and sunny. Just finished raining. However the rain looks like it's coming in for round two.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”