[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 67 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
We should get North Korea to target Jeff...... wait that's probably a bad idea....

Back from lunch :D

And yes Jeff can be killed although it's very very very difficult to do so. He is not invincible. UNSC tech is also kinda trash compared to what he's got so it really limits there options. On what can defeat the great darkness obviously Charlie can elate. Atlas-D Jeff was defeated due to the use of a Defanium schism, involving time travel and altering/rewriting of past events to weaken him along with the resurrection of someone he killed to strike the final blow.

I don't want to go into any spoilers, but by my penultimate comic in the Jeff saga, he'll be pretty much unstoppable, even Rocar Empara's covenant won't be able to defeat him. He's the ultimate evil, cunning, strong-willed, mighty. He can literally tear a tank in half with his bear hands, no Gauntlets.

Also, lunch time for me! Back in a tick.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:08 pm
I don't want to go into any spoilers, but by my penultimate comic in the Jeff saga, he'll be pretty much unstoppable, even Rocar Empara's covenant won't be able to defeat him. He's the ultimate evil, cunning, strong-willed, mighty. He can literally tear a tank in half with his bear hands, no Gauntlets.
In all ernest Rocar will never be much of a threat to Jeff simply due to there goals and objectives. Rocar will have to deal with forces from outside the Mega-Verse that are contending to pray off the instability of dimensional space and others who are keen to prevent him from achieving his goals.

Fair enough, but if Jeff decided to invade his territory things could get crazy. Like, solar systems getting erased from existence.

Okay, Charlie, I just commented it on one of your old posts. It should explain everything. Also, I've got to go, it's been great!

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 pm
Okay, Charlie, I just commented it on one of your old posts. It should explain everything. Also, I've got to go, it's been great!
Great having you, Joe. See you 'round.

Apologies everyone. I definitely didn’t sleep in. Prepare yourselves for several small walls of text as I attempt to catch up with all of the questions asked thus far.
If it's alright, here's my question: What was your guy's favorite Mega-verse series?
I… honestly don’t have a favourite. Everyone’s comics are so varied in style and content that it’s difficult to even try to compare them directly.
Here's a better one, what was your favorite story YOU made? The one you had the most fun with?
That’s a tricky one for me, given that all of my comics are part of the one, continuous narrative. That said, I think The Necropolis is actually my favourite. It was the first time I split up Jim and Carlos, and I really got to develop Jim as a character – I introduced his family, gave him a team, introduced a love interest for him, and so on. It was a nice break from the two-man adventures I’d done prior to that, and really laid the groundwork for the character Jim has become in my later stories.
Is there any character you've made that you'd like to re-do?
Shade. To clarify, though, it’s not so much his character/personality I’d want to redo, it’s his story arc. I either should’ve killed him off a long time ago, or given him some newer motivations. As it stands, he feels like more of a nuisance now than a legitimate enemy, since all he ever does is show up, cause problems, then get seemingly killed, only to show up again next time.
Is the large battle coming the end of the series or are you going on after that?
Antares certainly won’t be the end for me. I’ve got a lot more stories planned after this. Think of the Battle of Antares as a sort of new beginning. It raises the stakes, ties all of these stories together, and sets the stage for the Mega-Verse moving forward.

What happend to the rest of the orcs?

So, just wondering, is there any way I can contribute to the Mega Verse more?
I feel like the others have already addressed this, so I’ll keep my response brief – come up with a story, some characters, and see if you can fit it in with the existing timeline. Don’t be afraid to discuss with us if there’s something you’d like for us to alter/adjust to better accommodate you. There’s a lot of wiggle-room in our shared backstories, so I’m sure we could all figure something out.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”