[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 68 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Good to see your here, Nato.

Hey everyone. Sorry for not getting here sooner.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:45 pm
Hey everyone. Sorry for not getting here sooner.
No worries, Nato.

Actually got a question for all of you guys - what's your favourite character you have created. For me it's Jeff.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 pm
Actually got a question for all of you guys - what's your favourite character you have created. For me it's Jeff.
I don't know most of mine are under developed but I think it would be Apollo.

charliebucket wrote:
um hmmm, let see my absolute favorite character. That's hard to say really. I can think of anyone that jumps to mind as my favorite.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:59 pm
charliebucket wrote:
um hmmm, let see my absolute favorite character. That's hard to say really. I can think of anyone that jumps to mind as my favorite.
Fair enough. You've got a lot of awesome characters in your series.

charliebucket wrote:
I don't know if this counts, since Nato technically made him, but Mega. I liked that I was allowed to use the character and make him my own. Thanks, by the way, Nato.

What's your favourite character you have created.
Ooh, that's a tricky one. I'm listing towards Carlos, but I've got a lot of different characters I enjoy working with.
I liked that I was allowed to use the character and make him my own. Thanks, by the way, Nato.
All good. I admit, he was kinda of underdeveloped when I used him, so I was happy to see you expand and develop him into a bigger, more intricate character.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”