[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 13 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am
That’s stupid, just leave Battle Royale to Fortnite and PUBG.
Developers are overdoing Battle Royale to the point to where it will "die" really quickly. Also, Halo does not need a Battle Royale in the base game because us the players can just make the game mode; and I hope that there will be some news about the next big Halo game.

Yeah some quality master chief campaign.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Are you freakin’ kidding me?!? I didn’t like Battlefield 1 because of the lack of tech, and this will probably be the same. Why couldn’t they make it like Battlefield 4? Rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!
I for one actually don't mind a lack of tech it actually helps me to appreciate the history more I thinks it's silly to dislike a game just because it's not futuristic

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Are you freakin’ kidding me?!? I didn’t like Battlefield 1 because of the lack of tech, and this will probably be the same. Why couldn’t they make it like Battlefield 4? Rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!
I for one actually don't mind a lack of tech it actually helps me to appreciate the history more I thinks it's silly to dislike a game just because it's not futuristic

I loved BF1 for the historical accuracy
And I see both points

Also BF5 doesn't look as "accurate" with a British soldier with a katana on his back.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:20 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:36 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:

I loved BF1 for the historical accuracy
And I see both points

Also BF5 doesn't look as "accurate" with a British soldier with a katana on his back.
BF5 just doesn't give me the hype that BF1 did

I read a article on kotaku that bungie partnered with netease games and are making a new NON Destiny game with a budget of 100 million, what could it be?

It will probably be full of microtransactions knowing Activision

Hmmmm, probably a fortnite rip off or something.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:47 am
Hmmmm, probably a fortnite rip off or something.

I doubt that seeing as how netease owns a large portion of epic games and how black ops 4 is getting BR

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:38 am
I read a article on kotaku that bungie partnered with netease games and are making a new NON Destiny game with a budget of 100 million, what could it be?

It will probably be full of microtransactions knowing Activision
Actually it is to be developed as a self published game. Activision will not be the publisher for this new tital instead bungie itself will be.

Return to “General discussion”