[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Short stores and lore thread - Page 7 - Community

Short stores and lore thread

Tell your own story!

O-O may seem like an odd question but Charlie I think I had a Atlas E lore post that might be lost somewhere in your thread. im going to go splunking for it.

It will be edited to this post

Not sure. Have fun looking, though...

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 pm
Not sure. Have fun looking, though...
Ya... 190 pages. Here hoping it's in the 100s :D

Yeah. I would like to say page 189, but I don't think that's the case. I've got a spare hour. I'll look around myself.

OK well I took a look. Ended up reading all my answers to your questions in my V.O.R.T.E.X Q+A. Man, my lore wasn't very well thought-out back then. It's gotten so much more complicated since then. Can't tell you what it is, 'cos that's a surprise.

By-the-way, I didn't find anything. Searched "ATLAS" and "Admiral-Sabree" under RP.. Nothing I could see.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:48 am
Yeah. I would like to say page 189, but I don't think that's the case. I've got a spare hour. I'll look around myself.

OK well I took a look. Ended up reading all my answers to your questions in my V.O.R.T.E.X Q+A. Man, my lore wasn't very well thought-out back then. It's gotten so much more complicated since then. Can't tell you what it is, 'cos that's a surprise.

By-the-way, I didn't find anything. Searched "ATLAS" and "Admiral-Sabree" under RP.. Nothing I could see.
Ya I went and dungeon crawled through 80 pages. Lol. I know Atlas is never mentioned by name in it. I hope it didn't hit the the Mega-Verse or Natos threads although thouse are easyer to look through. Thanks for looking. I'll keep at it.

Oh. Well you could search "Admiral-Sabree" under RP?

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 am
Oh. Well you could search "Admiral-Sabree" under RP?
Ya I'll give that a shot.

The Tales of Yore

- To Know the Future -

There are many moments in our lives that we take for granted. The dull ones, the everyday actions of our lives. We lament about such minor simple obstacles and inconvionses with little realisation of how important every moment can be. We march through our lives thinking nothing can tear us down, that we are gods, and there are no more *** slayers. To know the future. It is a terrible thing. The years ago we started this endeavor to further the truths, to open the eyes of unbelievers and help give way to possibilities many would dream impossible. Knowledge is key in this world or ours, the glimpses of the past show us the errors of our forebears along with the paths to redemption. The vissages of the future remind us of our own minutuenity, out infinte wisdom crumbling to dust in the minontiny of our disillusions. I see now, our endeavors are a cursed thing. Our failures so plain for the eyes to see. I am left now to bear witness to the truth. I have witnessed glimpses of horrors, terrible, beautiful, majestic horror. I see the future of my people, I shudder at the thought of what we will become. Yet, I have a story to tell. One that must not be read, for risk of our perceptual relativity of perspective being shattered such as with the silver stars. Yet must be written, for I have taken an oath to tell what I may bear witness too. This story, is the tale of my failures. My eagerness to break the bounds of relativity. My willingness to cast my mind into the echoes of pervading thoughts. I warn you O bearer of mine. I know my ending. A future far distant, lost in the banking winds of mysticism, left with but thoughts of the mind ebbing way to mentalities divisions. A sad future of empty silence. You will find this tale O Bearer. You will find your future lost in a cascading blanket of frost, in the ruins of some place long forgotten. Like I know myself you will be wrought to understand the inevitability of events that will behold and buffudled the mind. Broken of the loss, wrought by your very hand. But you mus’int read. For O Bearer of mine, to know the future, is to be trapped by it.

- The Tales of Yore

- The Future's Past -

Could you imagine being in the same place as another, yet to look at what was. To seek an answer from the lost, through faint messages left behind. A lost world, found and lost again. Years ago they landed on this very shore. The cusp of a fallen civilization, brokered on the back of an extinction. So as if by exodus they took from there ship upon them, and fled into the forested wonder of the shattered dream. Upon it we stare, to the frozen dead. A rotting ship, decaying in our hand. Buried, long forgotten in its harshness. Through them they did clime. The mountainous halls that rose to them. A tower to look upon the forested world. Encamped in lushes serenity. Do we see with waking eyes, as we hold to ourselves silence wiped away in the frigid wind. We take flight. Through the forested mountains, upon perilous ruins did they stumble. Into the depth and deathly halls of the living dead. Into the world hidden beneath. We watch from above, sheltered from cold enduring cruelty. There great halls raised from the ground, encompassed in the swirling chaos. Did they find in there own wake escape. A memory so strong it bleeds. The lost souls did scream. So de we throw ourselves into its folding embrace and rush through its guiding terror. Stand where they stood and scream. From this *** did they walk, into the horrid realization of solace. Did they find escape in loss. To fall in hope, that there souls may guide us back to our dreams. We fall and stand with them, do we dare imagine the horror in there eyes. We run back to sanctuary, and watch the swirling cascading nightmare, as its fury consumers the world around us. A world found and lost again. Forgotten, buried, dead and decayed. We go forward and try to understand.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”