[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Imperial Campaign - Page 46 - Community

The Imperial Campaign

Tell your own story!
"How long will it be till the Devils evil ends?" Theka asked himself pondering when or if the world would finally have peace. "All the forms of evil: the humans many tyrants, the covenant, banished, and now the Devils, when will it end?............................... never

After a few minutes filled with sorrow, Z19 admitted that they needed to move on, no matter what. “We have a mission, and we need to finish it!” He stated. Endis slowly picked himself up, and clutched his assault rifle harder than ever before. The group activated their active camo packs and moved towards a specific location marked by Z19. “I have an idea, move towards the room I marked.” Z19 said in an excited tone. Once they saw the door to the room they breached and killed the few marines inside. It was just a storage room, so there were few guards. Now that the room was cleared, Z19 pulled a strange device out of his bag. He laid it on the floor and it started to spin around. Soon, a laser appeared out of the device and it cut a small hole through the floor. He peered through the hole and saw what he wanted, Morrison, on his gaudy throne. Z19 pulled out three grenades and pulled the pins. He said, “This one’s on the house”...

The grenades dropped, and killed everyone in the room but as it turned out Morrison wasn't really there is was a hologram, 30 of the dark devil's most elite spartans poured into the room, Rogue shouted" DOWN THE HOLE!, the spartans started shooting as the team jumped down the hole, Rogue and his team however were to late, the spartans unloaded into his team, Rogue fell to his knees into a puddle of his own blood, Morrison walked into the room and said" oh hello, you've been a thorn in my side for a while now, well now your dead," the team looked up and saw blood dripping from the hole they had just jumped through, a single magnum shot echoed through the room, the shipmaster of the Justified Pursuit, was dead.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:28 pm
New Character

Name : Unknown

Code name : Prometheus

Armor : Black Achilles Armor with red and silver highlights and a red helmet crest.

Visor : Gold

Affiliation : PROJECT ACHILLES

Equipment : A.I., OTHER

Bio only surviving member of PROJECT ACHILLES

PROJECT ACHILLES

A failed secret military project created by ONI

The objective of ACHILLES was to create hyper aggressive killing machines out of existing Spartan personnel, with HEAVY AUGMENTATION

The armor of PROJECT ACHILLES
was created to double the bonuses of Mjolnir and made to look like a Greek warrior

The A.I. of PROJECT ACHILLES
(REDACTED) made the host "hyper aggressive"

Reason of failure
many candidates died from the heavy augmentation, A.I. were also expensive and only 3 were made 2 of these A.I. were destroyed with the armor that was made when the project shutdown

This Surviving A.I. Known as Ares was especially aggressive (hence his name)
Was implanted into subject Prometheus before the project went down

Project was based in kyris In a secret underground base the section of the base containing the project was thought to be destroyed
anyone actually read this?

I did, and it’s all up to you to implement him/it!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:00 pm
I did, and it’s all up to you to implement him/it!
Yes I know I was making sure that it was read.

Noooo! I wrote a part for this this morning! Where did it go?!? I’ll redo it tomorrow...

I'm not as active in the summer but I check the site when I can. I hope I can write tomorrow...

Alpha squad landed on the floor safely, and instantly took cover. Z19 placed a charge on the only door to that room right as spec ops spartans flooded the room. Endis tossed a few grenades and wiped the first wave out. But unfortunately, another wave of spartans came pouring down. Alpha’s fire did some damage, but it wasn’t enough. Z19 set the fuse for as short as possible and engaged the explosive. Thirty seconds was the fuse timer. Z19 lept to cover and loaded ammo into dual SMGs. He stood up to fire but was gunned down. He had assault rifle rounds in his chest and the side of his neck was grazed by a bullet. Z19 became unconscious and wouldn’t awaken for a while. CC found a shotgun from a dead soldier and filled many Dark Devils with lead. Endis was about to be overran by enemies when the Dark Devils began shooting each other. Gradually, every spartan in the room started throwing punches at one another. This created an opportunity for the charge to explode. Hex picked up Z19 and Alpha squad escaped the seemingly impossible trap. They ran through many corridors and eventually escaped through a ventilation system...

(This part will make sense in a while, stay patient!)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”