[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 18 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:37 am
Yeah definitely, but I highly doubt eb games au will every sell em that cheap.
Yep. Warehouse has some of those small terrain packs $15 each, Farmers charge $30. Might be good if they drop a bit lower.

Breakout Beasts $18 at The Warehouse.

Awesome. Tempted to get on someday, but that slime...

Sorry for the double post but hey what do ya know. Big W also has breakout beasts for $12

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Big W also has breakout beasts for $12
What devilry be this? A new set that I don't have to pay scalper prices and exorbitant shipping to get my hands on? My entire worldview has been irrevocably altered.

Speaking of the Beasts, though, there's something I haven't quite been able to figure out from the pics I've seen online. Can you actually tell them apart in-store, or are they packaged blind?

Yeah I’ve wondered that too. Haven’t seen em in store yet but there is an online listing for them. Might pick one up next time I’m near a big w

According to ChewyBricks, there is a code on the wrapping.

Cool thanks Z, I’ll do some research.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am
That is excellent news.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am
Oh, that's a relief. I'm kinda short on cash at the moment, and there's only really 1-2 of the beasts that I'm super interested in. Time to go googling to find those codes, I guess.

Return to “Halo”