[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 27 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'd wait a couple months before getting it. By then they should have updated it a few times and drastically diminished the number of bugs and glitches.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:16 am
I'd wait a couple months before getting it. By then they should have updated it a few times and drastically diminished the number of bugs and glitches.
yeah whatever im not getting that mess of a fallout game.

Im getting battlefield 5 however.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:11 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:16 am
yeah whatever im not getting that mess of a fallout game.

Im getting battlefield 5 however.
As if that was better (it's a little less glitchy, but come on, that game is indoctrination-fest 2.0)

Lol I've hear battlefield 5 is broken. My friend was talking about a guy who went in a 400+ kills streak in a bomber without dying once. Considering what ive heard it wouldnt surprise me. My recommendation is let EA and Bethesda stew in there terrible games and go buy something batter. Like idk Red dead redemption. Mabey *** of War or Spider-Man thouse are all great games that came out this year. ... ugh go spend it on Vbucks in fortnight even. You'd probably still get a better value.

Your point is valid

And yes Battlefield 5 is buggy and the balance is trash.

And I'm clearly a battlefield fan boy I hate that EA has ruined such a great franchise.

Can we get an F for battlefield?

It hurts in everyway, I love battlefield and I have stayed with it since bad company.

But now the ratings are coming in battlefield 5 is just not the same Ugh I miss the old days.

Im conflicted I want to get the game and enjoy it.

Oh *** why?!?!?!?!??

You guys think that the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5 should get a reissue?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm
Lol I've hear battlefield 5 is broken. My friend was talking about a guy who went in a 400+ kills streak in a bomber without dying once. Considering what ive heard it wouldnt surprise me. My recommendation is let EA and Bethesda stew in there terrible games and go buy something batter. Like idk Red dead redemption. Mabey *** of War or Spider-Man thouse are all great games that came out this year. ... ugh go spend it on Vbucks in fortnight even. You'd probably still get a better value.
I wonder who that bomber guy is?

Definitely not Niccaman.

I miss the days of Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2. The Last Great games personally of there respected franchises before they fell off the wagon. Advanced Warfare for CoD wasn't bad but it wasn't what we were expecting same with Battliefield 4. Then it just went off the cliff into buggy launches terrible marketing and bad game design with little to offer. If anything at least BF5 is already 50% off retail launch. That's how bad there marketing for the game was though. Now EA has a track record for ruining game franchises and destroying developer brands. Also there on a role this year with scummyness

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:08 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:00 pm
I wonder who that bomber guy is?

Definitely not Niccaman.
that was Niccaman

Return to “General discussion”