[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your first ever Halo set. - Page 2 - Community

Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
Yikes. Cobalt Squad. Got that in 2013.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:24 pm
Yikes. Cobalt Squad. Got that in 2013.
Whoa, a classic. I got the red squad just like it.

I believe mine was the mongoose and Covenant turret. Can’t really remember tho...

Way back in I think 2009-2010, I got the old scorpion set. I still have the figures, but unfortunately the set was dismantled/fell apart over time. I really wish I was more careful with it.
https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... c-scorpion

Oh yeah that’s a great set.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:41 pm
Oh yeah that’s a great set.
Always wanted it, never did get it.
Man, remember the days when retailers actually put Mega Bloks on the shelves? I would go into Toys-R-Us and the Halo stuff would have it's own isle. I miss that.

Yeah that was great. Those where the days when I could find mega sets on sale in Australia.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 am
I believe mine was the mongoose and Covenant turret. Can’t really remember tho...
yeah a true classic

Hoo, boy. It was three characters from Micro Action Figures Series Three. The Pilot, and two Brutes. Still have 'em!

Well technically it was an old Dragons set. But for halo my first set was either the original brute chopper or the original Banshee. I know the arctic rocket hog was my second. They were all purchased at about the same time, like 2 days span.

Return to “Halo”