[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 28 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:25 am
I miss the days of Battlefield 3 and Black Ops 2. The Last Great games personally of there respected franchises before they fell off the wagon. Advanced Warfare for CoD wasn't bad but it wasn't what we were expecting same with Battliefield 4. Then it just went off the cliff into buggy launches terrible marketing and bad game design with little to offer. If anything at least BF5 is already 50% off retail launch. That's how bad there marketing for the game was though. Now EA has a track record for ruining game franchises and destroying developer brands. Also there on a role this year with scummyness
true battlefield 3 is one of the best in the franchise but Battlefield bad company (the first game Battlefield I got) will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.

Another thing I liked Battlefield 4 (and still do) and Battlefield 1 is one of the most solid games minus the explosives spam.

And you have to admit launching tanks through the sky with explosives was one of the coolest things ever also it was a thing in bf3 to lol.

Megs-D16 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:35 pm
You guys think that the Mega Construx Halo Heroes Series 5 should get a reissue?
I would love to see it happen, but I doubt it will.

Battlefield 4 is defiently a good game. Bf1 eh kinda it's not bad so to say. At least it's way better then it was on launch but some of its game mode are still fundamentally unplayable.

Bf2 though, ya that's a great game. Everyone knows that.

I’m kinda mad. I found two boxes of Breakout Beasts in a distant Target. Unfortunately, I already have a small amount of Christmas Gift Funds, so they’re still sitting on a shelf.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm
I’m kinda mad. I found two boxes of Breakout Beasts in a distant Target. Unfortunately, I already have a small amount of Christmas Gift Funds, so they’re still sitting on a shelf.
I have literally no Christmas shopping as of now.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:24 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm
I have literally no Christmas shopping as of now.
HECK I NEED TO GET ON THAT.

I've got a small list but none of it is MCX :( I'm trying to get things I need for my future :)

Merry Christmas my fellow Beyonders!

As to you! Oh, dang, I just realized that Beyonders... oof. I have totally forgotten about that.

Christmas... Yay...

I'm kidding, BAH HUMBUG!!

Return to “General discussion”