[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 19 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:50 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am
According to ChewyBricks, there is a code on the wrapping.
Oh, that's a relief. I'm kinda short on cash at the moment, and there's only really 1-2 of the beasts that I'm super interested in. Time to go googling to find those codes, I guess.
Darn code thiefs.

Eh, when I know the codes I tend to mass armies, and end up buying a few extras anyway.

Can confirm, breakout beasts are in Australia. Managed to track down two boxes and have 4/5 of them. Currently missing the aquatic guy.

Well, today I went on an utterly fruitless search for Breakout Beasts. Hit up two Big W stores, searched through every aisle and display, and didn't find any even though their website said those stores had them in stock. Couldn't even find an empty spot on the shelf where they were supposed to be. They didn't have any Mega Bloks/MCX at all. At this point, if I want to get any Breakout Beasts before Christmas, I think I'll have to order online and just hope I don't get any duplicates.

Also visited a whole bunch of other stores - Target, Kmart, two EB Games, Toyworld, and barely saw any Mega/MCX at all. There were a handful of Pokemon sets in one EB Games store, and a few boxes of basic coloured bricks at Toyworld. No Halo, no CoD, no Destiny, none of the themed brands at all. Has Mega just completely given up on sending sets to Australia?

Well that sucks I am fortunate to live in the US still not much around where I live.

I hope mega gets their act together and gets everything sorted.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am
Well that sucks I am fortunate to live in the US still not much around where I live.

I don't think it's entirely their fault, though. Retailers are a large part of the problem.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:53 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am

I don't think it's entirely their fault, though. Retailers are a large part of the problem.
Well, in Europe, the language barrier doesn't help.
Sometimes the translated set names I see... *Vietnam Flashbacks*

Update: today Big W is now selling Breakout Beasts on their website at 20% off, so ordering online worked out quite well for me. If you can't find them in-store, or want to buy them in-bulk, and aren't afraid of getting a few duplicates, now is the ideal time to go after them.

I would rather buy it in store. Last few times I’ve bought stuff online Australia Post has barely been able to ship it to my house, or if they manage to read the address right they leave it smackbang in the middle of the front door, in a “safe place”.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:38 pm
I would rather buy it in store. Last few times I’ve bought stuff online Australia Post has barely been able to ship it to my house, or if they manage to read the address right they leave it smackbang in the middle of the front door, in a “safe place”.
Wanna talk about the French post...
You move just a few hundred meters down the street and they're absolutely lost.

Return to “Halo”