[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Gallery members in comics, how does it work? - Community

Gallery members in comics, how does it work?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Do you give the comic creator your lines? Or is it just having the character named after you? Do you choose a personality? If you can answer, thanks for your time. :)

RedThree wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:43 am
Do you give the comic creator your lines? Or is it just having the character named after you? Do you choose a personality? If you can answer, thanks for your time. :)
We usually let the creator do all the work. The creator usually posts a pick-a-character and that's how we get our characters.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm
RedThree wrote:
We usually let the creator do all the work. The creator usually posts a pick-a-character and that's how we get our characters.
Or, in mine and Zarry’s case, we make a fig for you and do the lines for you.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:34 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:42 pm
RedThree wrote:
Or, in mine and Zarry’s case, we make a fig for you and do the lines for you.
You forgot me, Boo101, and a handful of others because people rarely check in on a pick a character post for some reason.
Probably because of timezones.

And me; it seems like every time I did a pick-a-fig, 500 people I’d never seen before got the first characters. I award the veterans.

Some people do pick-a-figure posts, some people just assign characters, some people (like me) do both.
After that part, we as the creators get to decide the characters personalities, lines, and fate. I mean, if you really wanna let people make their own personalities, go for it. But if you want to assign personalities, that's your right as the creator.

Thanks for the answers! I may try to create a comic soon, but will need to try and create a good idea. Any suggestions for a good app? I can only use mobile unfortunately.

I mainly just assign characters. It’s easier that way, and then I can plan ahead a bit with characters, without giving their existence away.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 am
I mainly just assign characters. It’s easier that way, and then I can plan ahead a bit with characters, without giving their existence away.
yeah

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 pm
And me; it seems like every time I did a pick-a-fig, 500 people I’d never seen before got the first characters. I award the veterans.
That's what I did with my COD Nightmare series. Wait, I took pictures a couple weeks ago and never edited them!!!

Return to “General discussion”