[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 67 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 pm
For me it kinda makes since, because I'm only one time zone from you. But Survivor is a LONG way away.
Yeah, that’s the creepy one.

EDIT: I mean, I guess they both are.

Spartanz19 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:
For me it kinda makes since, because I'm only one time zone from you. But Survivor is a LONG way away.
Yeah, that’s the creepy one.

EDIT: I mean, I guess they both are.
But it's literally only 8:13 pm where I live.
I'm a lonesome Survivor...
And a long, long way from home...

Idea for the pokemon line. Shiny variants. Make them smaller production runs and Put em in regular boxes but a certificate inside the box denoting it as a shiny, also to explain color and design differences to the lesser informed. You would get pokemon fans buying multiples in hopes of getting a shiny.

Markerpk wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 pm
Idea for the pokemon line. Shiny variants. Make them smaller production runs and Put em in regular boxes but a certificate inside the box denoting it as a shiny, also to explain color and design differences to the lesser informed. You would get pokemon fans buying multiples in hopes of getting a shiny.
That’d be pretty awesome!

Markerpk wrote: Idea for the pokemon line. Shiny variants. Make them smaller production runs and Put em in regular boxes but a certificate inside the box denoting it as a shiny, also to explain color and design differences to the lesser informed. You would get pokemon fans buying multiples in hopes of getting a shiny.
great idea

Knights, for the love of ***. The supply of Heavy Borgia soldiers will run out one day... we need knights. Be it the unreleased templars, or something else at all, it's almost impossible to come across a large amount of knights. Everybody wants them. Why not probuilder?

Mega construx should make Red Dead Redemption sets

AngryArbiter wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 pm
Mega construx should make Red Dead Redemption sets
YEEEES PLEASE.

I agree we need knights, but we also need figures like the Assassins Creed line. Mages, Assassins, Rogues, all of those would be helpful. Hoods and the pirate vests are extremely useful for making good characters, and the Assassin's Creed sets are both expensive and finite.

Return to “General discussion”