[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your first ever Halo set. - Page 3 - Community

Your first ever Halo set.

Builds & Discussions
Series 1 blind bags, active camo spartan IV and a red marine.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:52 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:03 am
Man, I never realized how well I kept teack of my figures until now. So many people have lost some, and then there's me sitting here... organizing them with checklists and such. Yeah, I am way to organized with them. Not as bad as I used to be, though.
Haven’t lost a single figure either, the majority of my older figures I have in boxes and my super articulated figures I mentally keep track off. The closest I’ve come to loosing a figure was when I couldn’t find my broadsword chief for a day, but in the end he was in my elephant.
I've never lost a figure, but people have lost some of my figures for me. *cough* Buck *cough*

Yeah, the only figure I really lost was because there’s a gap between the wall and shelf it was on. Lucky for me, it was easy to get.

EVA's Last stand was my first ever halo set. This was the set that got me into mega bloks. I loved everything about this set from the destroyed warthog, a Spartan with my favorite armor from halo 3, and two beautiful Hunter figures.it was a nice little set for a decent price that was something other than a typical vehicle with some figures. I would like to see more concepts or settings like this

ebomb113 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm
EVA's Last stand was my first ever halo set. This was the set that got me into mega bloks. I loved everything about this set from the destroyed warthog, a Spartan with my favorite armor from halo 3, and two beautiful Hunter figures.it was a nice little set for a decent price that was something other than a typical vehicle with some figures. I would like to see more concepts or settings like this
yeah its a great set

100% agree. Unfortunately, I never got it, I never thought about ordering it online until it was too late.

4 series 1 blind bags.

2 Green Halo Wars Marines

2 Pink Hayabusas

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm
4 series 1 blind bags.

2 Pink Hayabusas
Pretty sure that’s series 2, cause I remember wanting to get that marine, but I got the elite pilot and blue flamethrower guy.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:38 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:31 pm
4 series 1 blind bags.

2 Pink Hayabusas
Pretty sure that’s series 2, cause I remember wanting to get that marine, but I got the elite pilot and blue flamethrower guy.
Maybe. Idk

My first Halo Mega Bloks set was the original Pelican from 2010 with 2 yellow Spartan IV’s and a yellow Hyabusa Spartan.

I was looking around the toys section at Walmart and came across it in the clearance section for $30. I’m a huge Halo fan and I didn’t even know Mega Bloks made Halo sets back then. It looked cool and was a good sized set for $30. So I picked it up and put it together over the next couple of days... and it had begun.

Now 9 years and a few grand later my wife probably wishes I had never seen that “cheap” Halo Mega Bloks set. 😂

Return to “Halo”