[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game nights - Page 19 - Community

Game nights

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:49 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Xbox, Halo. Most likely Halo 5.
Yes you’re right joe. And voice chat is not required I won’t be in chat with y’all. But we’ll all be playing. Also what is your gt Roe?
Feel free to add me my gt is UsuriousLake56 but I don't play a lot of halo
Okey dokey. (Omg did I just say okey dokey?)

Waiit, I have you as a friend Roebuck. I can't believe I haven't played anything with you in forever. If you've got COD Ghosts or COD AW I'll be glad to play it with you.

Hey, I think I can make it on the 22nd. What time is it going to be at? I haven’t played with you guys for awhile.

Also, does anyone else have Black Ops 4? I’d be down to play with you.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 am
Hey, I think I can make it on the 22nd. What time is it going to be at? I haven’t played with you guys for awhile.
12 o'clock Central.
About 7 pm my time.

Ooh, that’s 10 A.M. for me. We’ll see what I can do.

I've played some sessions with ccbrowning5 before, but I haven't gotten around to playing a lot of multiplayer in anything lately. I'm still quite busy away from Xbox, but if any of you all want to play some games and I'm able to, that'd be cool. I'm most recently on Battlefield 1 and the MCC, but I can reinstall Halo 5 on my hard drive if that's what people are still playing. Oh, and Titanfall 2 is another favorite of mine.

Gamertag: billsandrew

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:20 pm
I've played some sessions with ccbrowning5 before, but I haven't gotten around to playing a lot of multiplayer in anything lately. I'm still quite busy away from Xbox, but if any of you all want to play some games and I'm able to, that'd be cool. I'm most recently on Battlefield 1 and the MCC, but I can reinstall Halo 5 on my hard drive if that's what people are still playing. Oh, and Titanfall 2 is another favorite of mine.

I think most of us have MCC but yes it’s mostly halo 5

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:10 am
Red__Spartan003 wrote:

I still don't have the MCC... I'm waiting until it's fixed to buy that entire piece of...

Sidetracked.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:01 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:10 am
Red__Spartan003 wrote:

I still don't have the MCC... I'm waiting until it's fixed to buy that entire piece of...

Sidetracked.
But it is fixed...

Return to “General discussion”