[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Question - Community

Question

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I have a question. Would you all be fine if I just ditched my To Glory comic? Like, never go back to it? I just figured I run this by everyone! Thank you for your time! :)

RedThree wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:49 am
I have a question. Would you all be fine if I just ditched my To Glory comic? Like, never go back to it? I just figured I run this by everyone! Thank you for your time! :)
I don't care either way.

Continue the late night show.

THE CRITISIZER COMMANDS IT.

If you aren’t enjoying it, then no. But if you’re having fun by all means continue!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:01 am
If you aren’t enjoying it, then no. But if you’re having fun by all means continue!
100% fact.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am
RedThree wrote:
I don't care either way.

Consider it done, O Great Critical One!

RedThree wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am
RedThree wrote:
I don't care either way.

Consider it done, O Great Critical One!
Amen.

RedThree wrote:
That's up to you man, if your not happy with it drop it and try something new.

If you find no joy in doing this, then quit. If you enjoy it, then keep going. I rest my case.

Return to “General discussion”