[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Red__Spartan003's News and Discussion Thread - Page 4 - Community

Red__Spartan003's News and Discussion Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey, I literally just realized! I've come to that (relatively) big number of 100 posts!

Thanks to all, either here right now or former members of the community on this gallery for taking their time to view my pics. What started out as pretty amateur-looking photos transitioned into basic diorama building, which transitioned into various types of shots, customs, and (most recently) photo edits.

I can't thank you all enough for appreciating me here. I know I haven't been the most active here during my time, but I strive to dedicate more time to get my future work on here as well. 😄

Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:19 am
Hey, I literally just realized! I've come to that (relatively) big number of 100 posts!

Thanks to all, either here right now or former members of the community on this gallery for taking their time to view my pics. What started out as pretty amateur-looking photos transitioned into basic diorama building, which transitioned into various types of shots, customs, and (most recently) photo edits.

I can't thank you all enough for appreciating me here. I know I haven't been the most active here during my time, but I strive to dedicate more time to get my future work on here as well. 😄
Happy 100th post, bro.

Community Team
Red__Spartan003 wrote:

WOOHOO! Here's to 100 more!

CaryMega wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:06 am
Red__Spartan003 wrote:

WOOHOO! Here's to 100 more!
Here here!

Red__Spartan003 wrote:

Happy 100th Red!

So I'm kindof bringing back this thread from death. Call it a Red Dead Redemption Thread if that's your thing. Or not. (No, I haven't played RDR2.)

I guess you can ask me any questions you may have. Or I guess you could also goof around here. I'll try my best to stay more active here so I *shouldn't* have to ghost on this thread again.

Dang, it's been a WHILE!

I completely forgot about this...

Spartanz19 wrote:I completely forgot about this...
Yeah I kind of did too.

Return to “General discussion”