[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Infinite Master Chief redesign. - Community

Halo Infinite Master Chief redesign.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Who hopes that Will Master Chierf's new redesigned armor for Halo Infinite be revealed in Mega Construx figure form ahead of the the new game. Or will we have to wait until after Halo Infinite to get the new figure? Any thoughts?

I would think after. But definitely wouldn’t mind it revealed with Mega!

They redesigned it again after the tech demo

I kinda wished it stayed the halo 4 version of Mark VI. I personally like it a bit better than the new version.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 am
I kinda wished it stayed the halo 4 version of Mark VI. I personally like it a bit better than the new version.
I always liked both versions of the Mark VI, so I love the idea of blending them.

Yeah I like em both still, I just don’t know why but I guess at least on the mega side I find the Gen 2 more interesting. All the moulds are unique to that figure, I guess that’s why I quite like other armour sets that under normal circumstances I wouldn’t like Recruit, H4 Recon, Athlon, the proper hermes and so on. Where as the Mark VI Gen 1 shares alot of parts from other figures and the only real unique part is the helmet.

But mark six gen 1 is ICONIC

Return to “General discussion”