[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora! - Page 4 - Community

Found 2 leaked sets including Cabal Thresher set with Ikora!

Builds & Discussions
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Well I decided to take a trip into the abyss.

Seems like I should get out of here before I bash Destiny and offend everyone.

Bye. I'm actually being responsible for once.
Good boy! You get a Scooby-Snack!

RichardT1977 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:45 pm
I hate to make consecutive posts on a single thread, but this needed to be pointed out:

The Cabal Thresher set is now listed on this website as "Not Available in Your Country" (United States). This is what happened with the Dead Orbit Hunter and FWC Titan, and we all remember what happened with them...
I won't hold my breath but I read that the Ghaul and Thresher sets were coming out in November so it still might come a bit later. For the record, I did find sets first marked as not available in your country when they released including the Dead Orbit Hunter and FWC Titan figures (in stores, nonetheless!). I really hope I can complete the Vanguard mentors with Ikora...

Amazon is listing the Ghaul set as scheduled to release on December 3.

The Ghaul set I pre-ordered from Amazon finally shipped and arrived at the international package forwarder. I'm waiting for another package to arrive before I get them to send it on, otherwise I'll be paying an extra USD$68 for a USD$40 purchase :(

Still no news on Ikora's set. I see Walmart now have them listed, but as "Out of Stock"

Was it being sold directly by Walmart-dot-com,* or by a third party through their site?

(*just making sure I don't accidentally link to an outside page)

EDIT: I'm not finding it on Walmart's website.

I was finally able to get a Ghaul set on Amazon. Arrived yesterday. Can't even find a listing for the Thresher. Hoping the line continues.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:56 pm
Was it being sold directly by Walmart-dot-com,* or by a third party through their site?

(*just making sure I don't accidentally link to an outside page)

EDIT: I'm not finding it on Walmart's website.
Try appending "/ip/Mega-Construx-Destiny-Cabal-Thresher-Gunship/522895030" to walmart-dot-com

Found it on Amazon. They're saying it'll ship within a month (which means it's effectively a pre-order), but a bird in the bush is worth two in a dream.

Placed my order for the Ikora/Thresher set last night from Amazon US. Thankfully, they're allowing shipping to AU for a decent price. Estimated delivery date is Feb 15 - Mar 15.

Finally got the Ghaul set! I also found the Ikora/Thresher on Amazon US slated for a March release. Hopefully, it comes to Canada soon after but still, it's nice to see a release date. All is not lost! Haha!

Return to “Destiny”