[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 221 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Some of my Ideas for Sets. These Ideas include Halo Wars 2 Units.

One of the Sets That I really hope they make is Heavy Grunt from Halo Wars 2 YapYapTheDestroyer. It is a squad of grunts wearing heavy armor with a squad of 5 with one fuel rod cannon. Things that can include in the set can be some kind of protection and other things.

Another Set that might be good is ENDURING LOCUST It would have the locust and some grunts and at least 1 brute against a spartan and marine.

Hunter Captain should be a character by itself or a character in just 1 set the set would include 5 marines or omega team

Another Idea of Halo Wars 2

The MASTODON would be nice to see to be able to carry at least 2 marines on each side of it or more the set would include 3 marines and 2 banished brutes

UNSC Ultimate Troop Pack

TERRAIN

2 large baseplates, sandbags, and pieces to make a destroyed building backdrop.

FIGURES

15 black armored marines.

4 ODST.

1 marine captain.

1 black spartan scout.

WEAPONS

10 assault rifles

5 shotguns

2 magnums

2 sniper rifles

1 rocket launcher

EXTRAS

2 small crates

1 large crate

1 chain gun

$60

NEW SPARTAN ARMORS TO ADD:
  • Achilles
  • Tracker
  • Shinobi
  • Scanner

I'd really like to see this for a Halo 3 2.0 Series:

Lord Hood
Includes Data Pad with printed graphic of UNSC Frigate Forward Unto Dawn, and Magnum.

Commander Miranda Keyes
Includes Magnum, and Halo Activation Index from H2A (Even though this is the Halo 3 Variant)

Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum
Half Jaw with exclusive Half-Jaw Elite Head, and Energy Sword.

Brute Chieftain
Super articulated Brute Chieftain in traditional colours, with painted Gravity Hammer.

Flood Marine
Halo 3 Marine Body with Flood appendages and Assault Rifle. Alternate Head/Arm to make a Halo 3 Marine.

Guilty Spark and 2x Sentinels
Guilty Spark comes with painted Blue Body and Rings, not done before. Sentinels are brand new, one-piece mould with detachable sentinel beams.

This series would be more widely available then the original Halo 3 series. Additional characters I'd like to see appear somewhere in the line:

Spartan Recruit
Halo 4 Campaign Colours Spartan Recruit with painted Railgun accessory. Could also make this Spartan Miller, and include an alternate head.

Pillar Of Autumn Mariner
Halo Reach POA Marine with enclosed helmet and painted Halo Reach Assault Rifle.

Bullfrog ODST
Halo Reach ODST with Painted DMR and removable Jetpack.

Halo 2 Arbiter
Super-articulated Halo 2 Arbiter with painted Carbine.

So I was having another think about this, and I'd also really like to see some Meridian Miners as figures.

Meridian Defense Team
1x Miner Figure in Blue with Battle Rifle.
2x Miner Figures in Yellow with Assault Rifle & Rocket Launcher.
1x Miner Figure in Red with DMR.

Buildable terrain piece is a small portable armoury rack with the Liang Dortmund Logo on a sloped piece on the base. It holds a Railgun and a Magnum.

I had to share this idea because we haven't had a phantom since 2011. Repost if you want this and you can change or add on.

Covenant Phantom Attack.

1 Type-57 Phantom Dropship
1 Elite Commander
2 Elite Zealots
1 Jackal Minor
3 Grunt Minors.
1 Marine.

Weapons and accessories:
1 Energy Sword
3 Storm Rifles
2 Plasma Pistols
1 Needler
2 Plasma Turrets With Stands
2 Plasma Grenades
1 Assault Rifle
2 Covenant Storage Crates.

Outside Details:
Sleek smooth design with smooth pieces to cover the studs. Removable top just like first model. Improved plasma cannon at bottom that can be folded up like the spirit dropship. Smooth underside for the doors. Detachable hatch for the hole to put the beam to drop the troops. Have the ability to hold two of any small vehicle like a ghost.
Inside Details:
Cockpit with a seat that has handles and a screen in front. A troop bay that can hold up to 10-13 figures. Plasma turrets on the middle door on each side.
$150-$200

Id really just like to see Mickey as a heroes set. He is impossible to find if you didnt get a chance to buy the police pelican.

I'd like to see a modern phantom

ZazaBovee wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 pm
Id really just like to see Mickey as a heroes set. He is impossible to find if you didnt get a chance to buy the police pelican.
Considering we got Buck, Romeo, Dutch, and Dare already I think there's a good chance Mickey will show up eventually.

Return to “Halo”