[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 27 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:44 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:00 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Jeez. There is less unbridled fury towards Destiny on Waypoint.

If you guys hate Destiny so much why are you guys even hanging around this forum? Surely it would be “a waste off time” to you.

I wanna see more vendors. Like Devrim, Hawthorne, or Sloan.
Education, my friend.
Education.

If you educate to not buy bad games, then people won't buy them.

Also, on a side note, it's very entertaining to destroy the game and watch it burn.
When has arguing on the internet convinced someone to do something different? (And yes, I do see the irony of me saying that on the internet)
lol

Survivor11 wrote:
Also, on a side note, it's very entertaining to destroy the game and watch it burn.
Fine. Destroy your own personal copy and leave those of us who enjoy the game and associated merchandise to enjoy ours.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Fine. Destroy your own personal copy and leave those of us who enjoy the game and associated merchandise to enjoy ours.
I didn't bother to buy it in disc format.
I was just pointing out that destroying the logic and roasting the players of the game was fun.
Obviously, I haven't roasted Destiny in a while.

And, no, I won't leave you guys alone, because you need to understand that you are the very reason that AAA studios implement micro-transactions.
They know you'll shovel money into their mouths while they feed you cr*p.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:39 am
RichardT1977 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
I was just pointing out that destroying the logic and roasting the players of the game was fun.

And, no, I won't leave you guys alone, because you need to understand that you are the very reason that AAA studios implement micro-transactions.
So, you blame people who like Destiny for micro-transactions? What if someone plays Destiny, but doesn't buy any MTXs? And really? You're not gonna leave them alone? That's just petty. That's really petty. But I guess you aren't going to ever stop. I just will advise everyone on this forum is to just ignore you. Good day.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RichardT1977 wrote:

So, you blame people who like Destiny for micro-transactions? What if someone plays Destiny, but doesn't buy any MTXs? And really? You're not gonna leave them alone? That's just petty. That's really petty. But I guess you aren't going to ever stop. I just will advise everyone on this forum is to just ignore you. Good day.
This^

RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 am
Survivor11 wrote:
RichardT1977 wrote:

I agree with some of what you say.
Not everyone in Destiny buys micro-transactions, but let me put it like this: they literally made the game force you to pay for DLC, which, with the exception of the bad story, is locked behind en grams, and some engrams can only be bought with real cash.
Those who don't pay, good on them, they're not supporting Activision/Bungie's greed (and yes, I do know they're no longer part of Activision).
Unfortunately, they're a minority.

And its not just Destiny players. It's (the newer) CoD players, sort of Halo 5's players (although those are almost only cosmetic, except with Warzone), the players on Battlefront 2 who defended EA's loot boxes.
It's all the players who accept the trashy games they're given, without even being shocked or outraged.

Call me petty, so what. I'm taking the opportunity to voice my concern that people accept such systems at a portion (however small) of said people.

Try to ignore me, but you can only ignore truth for so long. At some point it's going to smack us all in the face. It's no longer if this will create massive outcries, but when.

But yeah, I'm done.
I wish you all luck in realising that my arguments are right. Enjoy the game if you want, in the end, it really is your problem for not standing up against those companies.

Good day.

It doesn't matter if you like it or not, but micro transactions have no place in full price games you can argue it's just cosmetic all you want but that doesn't mean it is a good thing.

BO4
A story exploded on the news about a red dot that Activision sold for one USD.

That red dot should have been unlockable through gameplay not paying for it.

Look at fallout 76 12 USD to paint your armor blue.

sure they are just cosmetic but who pays that much? Suckers.

Yes I'm changing my argument to that.

The problem comes from mobile games heck some mobile devs are making absurd amounts look at GOW they made millions and millions from a P2W mediocre mess.

EA and Activision saw this then battlefront 2 happend and here we are the APOCALYPSE and every game is a micros tranaction mess.

People who buy micro transactions are only making it worse.

And mobile gaming is to blame.

Don't buy scummy DLC and Micro transactions if you do your making it worse.

Do we go on the boards for licensed MCX lines you guys like and hate on those franchises?

RichardT1977 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:13 pm
Do we go on the boards for licensed MCX lines you guys like and hate on those franchises?
This is an extremely good point. Juuuust saying...

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:13 pm
This is an extremely good point. Juuuust saying...
Well, I wanted to be done with this forum, but here I am.
I'm "hating" on Destiny not just because I don't like the game play.
That's subjective.
I'm trying to open your eyes on how they've scammed you.
THEY EVEN ADMITTED IT.
Yet, here we are still arguing about this, because despite all the proof you can see around you (just search up Destiny 2 on google, I'm sure you'll find more negative reviews than positives at this point), you still refuse to see that by buying and playing this sort of game, you make it worse.
Just open your eyes, just for once, so that I stop having the urge to destroy you, with the sheer amount of proof against this game there is, but that you can't see.

Return to “Destiny”