[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 3 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:49 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 am
Yeah that's why I skipped battlefront 2 EA

I've made mistakes in the past, Fallout 4 even for 30 dollars with all dlc included it is trash and halo 5, I feel cheated by halo 5.
*Holds back a rant because SWB2 and H5 are in my Top 10 favorite games.*
You know H5 campaign was garbage but the multi is too good to write it off. :D
The Halo 5 campaign was... meh. I liked parts, and hated others. I despised evil Cortana, mainly because I hate the "ur friend iz now evil!?" plot in general. But I thought there were genuinely good ideas. I like Genesis, the Guardians, and most of the locations visited. Arbiter came back, so +1 for that. I didn't like the Promethian weapons. Suppressor= Needler lite. The light rifle is a skinned DMR. Incineration Cannon and Binary Rifle are alright. The Req system can go die in a fire. Multiplayer is fantastic! All the game modes are fun, and I can play them constantly without getting bored. Super Fiesta has to be my favorite gamemode.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:49 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:02 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 am
Yeah that's why I skipped battlefront 2 EA

I've made mistakes in the past, Fallout 4 even for 30 dollars with all dlc included it is trash and halo 5, I feel cheated by halo 5.
*Holds back a rant because SWB2 and H5 are in my Top 10 favorite games.*
You know H5 campaign was garbage but the multi is too good to write it off. :D
I think H5’s story is better than H4’s. (Hold back comments on that, I know that’s unpopular opinion.) And H5’s story isn’t bad, it just pales in comparison to all the other Halo story modes.

Also on Battlefront 2, I know everyone thought it was bad because of what EA did in the beginning, but they fixed that. So minus that, the multiplayer is good and the campaign is amazing. Which makes an all-around good game.

"Halo 5 has a better campaign than halo 4" -Nigelninja

Battlefront 2 has a terrible campaign and story worse than battlefield games.

Please tell me how halo 5 had such a good campaign Nigel.

Oh and tell me how battlefront 2 has a good campaign

In parts alot of the halo 5 campaign (in my opinion) was better than 4. Sure not storywise, but I feel that 5 had a lot better missions (in terms of gameplay) than 4 in which I only really enjoyed the levels Dawn, the early half of the second level, Infinity, the first mantis level, parts of the level you destroy the gravity well, Shutdown And Midnight. Where as in 5 I enjoyed Osiris, Blue Team, Glassed, Evacuation, Reunion all 3 of the Sanghelious levels Genesis, The Breaking and Guardians.
I guess I just prefer the hectic chaos of Prometheans vs Covies that quickly disperses in 4.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:32 am
In parts alot of the halo 5 campaign (in my opinion) was better than 4. Sure not storywise, but I feel that 5 had a lot better missions (in terms of gameplay) than 4 in which I only really enjoyed the levels Dawn, the early half of the second level, Infinity, the first mantis level, parts of the level you destroy the gravity well, Shutdown And Midnight. Where as in 5 I enjoyed Osiris, Blue Team, Glassed, Evacuation, Reunion all 3 of the Sanghelious levels Genesis, The Breaking and Guardians.
I guess I just prefer the hectic chaos of Prometheans vs Covies that quickly disperses in 4.
Halo 5 definitely has good game play, however the story sucks, it's boring, and I can't really find any memorable moments.
Halo 4 had a decent story, but game play wasn't great.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 pm
"Halo 5 has a better campaign than halo 4" -Nigelninja

Battlefront 2 has a terrible campaign and story worse than battlefield games.

Please tell me how halo 5 had such a good campaign Nigel.

Oh and tell me how battlefront 2 has a good campaign
I think the story is better some other games out there, and the gameplay is great.

Also Battlefront 2 has a pretty epic campaign. Good story and good characters, if only they [SPOILER ALERT] hadn’t died.

Also it seems you have only negative things to say about, well pretty much any game that isn’t Halo 3, and think we are all (insert insults here) for liking other things?

How so is it epic?

Also halo 3 is the best.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 pm
How so is it epic?

Also halo 3 is the best.
Plot was great. Graphics just made it better. And it meshed with canon seemlessly.

I understand and agree that Halo 3 was a great game! But that doesn’t mean every other game should be written off as trash.

Im not saying all other games are bad m just saying halo 3 was the pinnacle of FPS gaming.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:48 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 pm
How so is it epic?

Also halo 3 is the best.
Plot was great. Graphics just made it better. And it meshed with canon seemlessly.

I understand and agree that Halo 3 was a great game! But that doesn’t mean every other game should be written off as trash.
Plot was very predictable.
They told us we'd play as the empire.
Two-three missions in, we're already rebels, even if it does fit with cannon that imperials defected all the time.

Game play was enjoyable, but that's not everything.

Honestly, I beat the game on every difficulty, because of how bored I can get sometimes.
And honestly, I shouldn't be allowed to get bored. It leads me into doing questionable things online, such as getting into an argument with part of the Destiny community.

Return to “Destiny”