[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 70 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 pm
Avec legends is another lame, plain, and dull battle Royale game that has nothing original about it.

Translation:

It's trash.
Let me guess, you’ve never played the game and you’re basing your opinion on an undependable site? Or you play the game and suck so bad you blame it on the game.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Avec legends is another lame, plain, and dull battle Royale game that has nothing original about it.

Translation:

It's trash.
Let me guess, you’ve never played the game and you’re basing your opinion on an undependable site? Or you play the game and suck so bad you blame it on the game.
Or, I've tried Battle Royale, and its nothing special.

They're all just reskins of each other.

RedThree wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:17 am
Bossofbricks wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:49 am
That new movie where British citys are big moving vehicles
Mortal Engines?
Yes that is. Imagine that as a series of sets

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:09 pm
MEGA CONSTRUX: Titanfall

Join the Titanfall Universe exclusively with Mega Construx. Whether it's fighting the evil grip of the IMC, or teaming up with friends in the Apex Legends Battle Royale, you can build your own journey to the Frontier with Mega Construx.

Wave One:

Hero Packs

Rifleman Jack Cooper Hero Pack with R201-C Carbine and Jump Pack. Includes Alternate un-helmeted head-sculpt.

Commander Sarah Briggs with Smart-Pistol and Jump Pack.

Blisk with Mozambique Pistol and Hemlok Carbine.

Militia Pilot (Sniper) with Kraber-AP.

IMC Pilot (Standard) with R201-C Carbine.

Exploding Spectre.

Figure Packs

IMC Battalion

IMC Battalion figure pack with 2x IMC Pilots with IMC-colour decos, and 2x IMC Spectres. Includes R201-C Carbine, Smart Pistol, Hemlok and Kraber-AP. Buildable structure is an IMC Fortification with a Mag Launcher clipped into a weapons rack.

Militia Military Squad

Militia Military figure pack with 2x Militia Pilots with Militia-colour decos, and 2x Militia Spectres. Includes R201-C Carbine, Hemlok, Mozambique and Smart Pistol. Buildable Structure is a ruined Militia drop pod with a Mag Launcher clipped into a weapons rack.

Main Sets

Militia Riflemen Drop PodAssault

Militia Riflemen Drop Pod with opening doors, storage compartments and detachable 'battle damage' functions. Set includes 3 Figures - Jack Cooper (Rifleman Gear, but less detailed than the Hero Pack figure, includes helmet only) with R201-C Carbine, Militia Rifleman with Mag Launcher, and IMC Spectre with Hemlok.

IMC Samson Ambush

IMC 6 X 6 Samson Truck with working wheels, opening doors, flip-down tailgate and moving turret. Includes space in the rear for a IMC storage crate which contains a Kraber-AP sniper rifle. Includes four figures - 2x IMC Grunts with assorted weapons, IMC Spectre and Militia Pilot with Mag Launcher.

BT-7274 Takedown

Buildable Mech of BT-7274 with projectile-launching chain-gun. BT includes opening hatches, full bull-jointed articulation, flip-up missile launchers and a removable eye socket to mimic scenes from the Titanfall 2 video-game. BT is facing off against an IMC fortification with a missile turret emplacement. Includes exclusive figure of Captain Lastimosa with Smart Pistol, alongside an IMC Grunt with a Hemlok and an IMC Spectre with a R201-C Carbine.

Goblin Gun Run

Buildup IMC Goblin Transport with opening hatches, foldable-wings, detachable missiles, inbuilt missile launcher and grapple hook function. Includes interior seating for IMC figures, and seating for a pilot figure in the cockpit. Figures include IMC Crewman, 2x IMC Pilots and also 2x Militia Spectres. Assorted weapons included.

What do you all think?

This would be awesome

That would be awesome

Just a few ideas I thought of for Heroes and Breakout Beast. Mars Attacks Martian Soldier, Johnny Rico from Starship Troopers, and the Robot from Lost in Space Netflix version for future Heroes. Insects and Arachnids for future Breakout Beast. Maybe some alien looking versions of insects and arachnids. Pray mantis, spider, beetle, wasp, scorpion, ext... there's so many to choose from, it would be a good change of pace for the line. I know this won't happen but it would be amazing to see the Warrior Bug from Starship Troopers. Just a few ideas that I would like to see come to life.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

Translation:

It's trash.

Whatever, just give me reasons why “Avec legends is another lame, plain, and dull Battle Royale.”

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:

Whatever, just give me reasons why “Avec legends is another lame, plain, and dull Battle Royale.”
*Apex
My mistake.

And I already told you.
It's generic. Wow, you have to be the last one standing, I did not see that one coming.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

*Apex
My mistake.

And I already told you.
It's generic. Wow, you have to be the last one standing, I did not see that one coming.
Halo.
You gotta shoot aliens and save the universe. Wow, I didn't see that one coming.
Oh look, an overpowered robot jesus, didn't see that coming.
You're humanity's last hope! Wow, didn't expect that.
Halo is generic as well with your definition!

Wrong place to suggest this

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 pm
Wrong place to suggest this
This is Ask Mega Construx. It's not the BEST place, but it works. But yeah, should be in the suggestions forum.

Return to “General discussion”