[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 40 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:36 pm
Ugh, I have the flu. You’re probably going to see a lot of me on the forums now.
Glad to have you, except for the circumstances.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:36 pm
Ugh, I have the flu. You’re probably going to see a lot of me on the forums now.
Glad to have you, except for the circumstances.
Nigel beat me to it.... so how does everyone feel about Fire Emblem? Because I love the games.

GUYS! SEND HELP THE FLOOD HAS INFECTED MY UNIVERSE!!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 pm
I guess now is a good time to introduce my new product! Flood-B-Gone! With Flood-B-Gone, those pesky parasites won't get you! Using Flood-B-Gone Is easy! Just spray it on any surface! Works for up to 29 days after application! Order a can now for a small fee of $199.99 and we'll throw in another can, FREE! Get your Flood-B-Gone today!

Note: Flood-B-Gone Is not responsible for any product failure, misuse, or loss. Do not consume Flood-B-Gone. Keep in a cold room.

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
I guess now is a good time to introduce my new product! Flood-B-Gone! With Flood-B-Gone, those pesky parasites won't get you! Using Flood-B-Gone Is easy! Just spray it on any surface! Works for up to 29 days after application! Order a can now for a small fee of $199.99 and we'll throw in another can, FREE! Get your Flood-B-Gone today!

Note: Flood-B-Gone Is not responsible for any product failure, misuse, or loss. Do not consume Flood-B-Gone. Keep in a cold room.
Flood b gone? Might have to invest. Can air drop some? I’ve secured the entrances to my upstairs to avoid further contamination. I’ll have Angus open a portal for delivery.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:23 pm
RedThree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Flood b gone? Might have to invest. Can air drop some? I’ve secured the entrances to my upstairs to avoid further contamination. I’ll have Angus open a portal for delivery.
Alright... with airdrop delivery, you total is $1,567.01! You can pay later. Make sure to tell all of your pals about Flood-B-Gone! Rated #1 in Flood Containment! You won't be disappointed!

RedThree wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:53 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:23 pm
RedThree wrote:

Alright... with airdrop delivery, you total is $1,567.01! You can pay later. Make sure to tell all of your pals about Flood-B-Gone! Rated #1 in Flood Containment! You won't be disappointed!
hmm can we get some of that air dropped... errmmm everywhere

I still have the flu, but maybe I can start posting things tomorrow. It’s hard to shake this sickness.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm
I still have the flu, but maybe I can start posting things tomorrow. It’s hard to shake this sickness.
At least it's not the green flu (Only true gamers will understand)

Return to “General discussion”