[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 222 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'm just hoping that when Kat comes out she'll have a custom head or a better articulated arm. Jorge was a little disappointing though I realize that Jorge is a bigger guy with a backpack and large mini gun. So it makes some sense but I still don't want to buy a Sergeant Forge just for his head.

Also more sets like the old High ground set. That was a good set and I want more CTF style sets in general.(most in snowbound fashion. I love snowbound)

Ever since the hunter got new articulation I was thinking the promethean knight should get the same. Maybe the same articulation as the hunter. I would like it if there was better neck pivoting, possibly have the four face flaps be able to open to reveal the glowing skull or have an interchangeable head in the sets that it’s in, have the same arm joints as the other figures and yes, I’m meaning the elbows too, I’d also like good hip and knee articulation with ankle pivoting. It would also be nice if it was as tall as the new hunter. Please do this, I would think a lot of the community will like this.

Halo Heroes - Doctor Henry Glassman

Doctor Henry Glassman from Spartan Ops with removable Covenant Explosive Vest.

Halo Heroes - Battle Damaged Spartan Thorne

Spartan Thorne from Spartan Ops with custom-moulded damaged recruit chest-plate. Figure is un-helmeted with bruised/cut face. Includes painted Storm Rifle.

Halo Heroes - Admiral Serin Osman

ONI Admiral Osman with Admiralcy BDUs (As seen in Spartan Ops), Datapad and Painted Magnum accessory.

Halo Heroes - Recruit Thomas Lasky

Thomas Lasky as he appears in Halo: Forward Unto Dawn in Recruit BDUs. Includes *Marker* Assault Rifle. Basically a nice way to get a UNSC recruit minifigure as I personally LOVED the training BDUs featured in Forward Unto Dawn.

Halo Heroes - Halo 5 Marine

Since army builders are popping up in Halo Heroes now, the Halo 5 Marine design with the green BDUs would be fun to see. Includes Painted Assault Rifle.

flood infected marine fire team with one infected marine armed with a shotgun,another armed with a rocket launcher and the accessory piece is a carrier form with infection forms..

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 am

Spartan Thorne from Spartan Ops with custom-moulded damaged recruit chest-plate. Figure is un-helmeted with bruised/cut face. Includes painted Storm Rifle.

ONI Admiral Osman with Admiralcy BDUs (As seen in Spartan Ops), Datapad and Painted Magnum accessory.

Thomas Lasky as he appears in Halo: Forward Unto Dawn in Recruit BDUs. Includes *Marker* Assault Rifle. Basically a nice way to get a UNSC recruit minifigure as I personally LOVED the training BDUs featured in Forward Unto Dawn.

Since army builders are popping up in Halo Heroes now, the Halo 5 Marine design with the green BDUs would be fun to see. Includes Painted Assault Rifle.
Hehehe, Halo 5 Marine. That's funny.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 pm
TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 am

Hehehe, Halo 5 Marine. That's funny.
Made me rather upset when the Corps didn't show up. Instead, we got Tanaka...

My least favourite FT Osiris member. Her voice annoys the halo out of me.

All of them were annoying.

Also nice a explosive vest for survivor's terrorist organization.

Name: Warthog Attack

Price: $50

This set would include a classic UNSC colored Warthog, and a two small Covenant barriers.

Figs: 2 UNSC Marines, A Spartan, an Elite, and a Grunt.

The figures would match the Warthog style. For example, if it's a Halo 4/5 Warthog, include Halo 4/5 style figures.

Weapons: 2 Assault Rifles, 1 Shotgun, an Plasma/Storm Rifle, and a Needler.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:15 am
All of them were annoying.

Also nice a explosive vest for survivor's terrorist organization.
My least favourite FT Osiris member. Her voice annoys the halo out of me.
Honestly don’t see what everyone’s problem is with Osiris. I thought that they were pretty decent characters, minus Vale being uptight about rules a bit much and Locke being a bit dry at times. (Praise Buck, Nathan Fillion is geek king.)
The other reason I see for hostility towards Osiris is there was more of them in Halo 5 than ever lovin’, Petty Officer Sierra John-117 The Master Chief of the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn.

Return to “Halo”