[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MEGA CONSTRUX CALL OF DUTY ENEMY SOLDIERS FVG04 AXIS TROOPS - Community

MEGA CONSTRUX CALL OF DUTY ENEMY SOLDIERS FVG04 AXIS TROOPS

Builds & Discussions
So
MEGA CONSTRUX CALL OF DUTY ENEMY SOLDIERS FVG04 AXIS TROOPS
The cheapest I can get this set in the UK (currently) is around £25 plus £15 shipping.

Will it become easier at one point or is this the new scalper's dream?
Will we be seeing the WWII Battle Pack soon?

I saw that too. I hate the Australian to U.S currency transfer. For me it’s close to $70 AU.

Cheapest here in the states I have found it for is $45. I will wait and see if it comes down. Teela is finally showing up in stores around me. I just have to wait for stuff I guess to get it at retail. One day someone will get smart and open up and online mega store that sells at retail and be the go to place for all of us.

Showed up at my local Walmart for $14.97 USD.
Only two on the shelf at the time.
Hope it shows up for you guys.

It would really be good to know if Mega Construx have a planned schedule for wider release.

Teela, for example, is more readily available at normal prices than 6-ish months ago.
Do people who don't find new sets in their local shop (in the US mainly) just have to wait a few months before they
can get them?
I am sure there was a statement that there was a new distribution strategy. Is it in effect yet?

I keep my eyes peeled at local stores. I lucked out twice with Amazon when they had the set posted for regular retail price. They were sold out in minutes though.

It's been a bit since I logged in. The death of Toys R Us has really had a major effect on all toymakers, with Mattel/Mega being no exception. Right now Walmart and Target are the biggest toy retailers in the US, and that's not good for the toy industry. My local stores have drastically cut down on their shelving for toys in general and are not cycling their stock. There are items in my closest Walmart that have been there for literally years.

I'd suggest that Mattel open up more of their selection for direct internet sales, but I don't know what kind of agreements they have in place with the retailers. All in all, it means we'e just stuck having to search constantly to see if we're the one place some item or another shows up, or we have to bite the bullet and pay ripoff online prices. I'm sure the folks at Mega are just as frustrated as we are, if not more - for us these are playthings and collectibles, for them it's their livelihood.

I was lucky enough to get two of them at a Walmart recently. I gotta say they really completed my WW2 collection.

Return to “Call of Duty”