[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is there going to be any new Halo sets revealed at NYTF 2019??? - Page 2 - Community

Is there going to be any new Halo sets revealed at NYTF 2019???

Builds & Discussions
Those hunters are 10/1 I can't wait to compare with the old hunters and add another hog to the fleet.

Toywiz has a pic (same one as leaked on Instagram) of the Warthog Run box front as well as a pic of one of the Hunters. They list the set as being $30, which seems like a good price and not reflective of their typical markup.

They also have a listing, yet no pics yets, of the Aerial Ambush set. It's priced at $50. So if there's no markup, what do you think is in it? The was an early Mega Bloks Halo set called Aerial Ambush, which had a Hornet, Banshee, and Covenant turret. Could this be an update of that set?

Stop making us Europeans jealous...

I’m not worthy of that set.

I don't think it will be widely available because scalpers will buy em up for arbiter and chief and put em up on eBay for an insane markup.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm
I don't think it will be widely available because scalpers will buy em up for arbiter and chief and put em up on eBay for an insane markup.
Man, I hate scalpers. Disgusting people.

Ashtalon wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm
Toywiz has a pic (same one as leaked on Instagram) of the Warthog Run box front as well as a pic of one of the Hunters. They list the set as being $30, which seems like a good price and not reflective of their typical markup.

They also have a listing, yet no pics yets, of the Aerial Ambush set. It's priced at $50. So if there's no markup, what do you think is in it? The was an early Mega Bloks Halo set called Aerial Ambush, which had a Hornet, Banshee, and Covenant turret. Could this be an update of that set?
Pretty sure it was a hawk in the original, hopefully we get an updated one.

Return to “Halo”