[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 224 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
How about a Warzone armory, with 3 Red team or Blue team defending marines, and an opposing Spartan trying to take the base. Comes with 1 Req station, all the marines have assault rifles, and the Spartan has a shotgun and a magnum.

I must say, I am very pleased with the new Warthog Run set - it is exactly what I requested! All of my wants have been officially fulfilled.

However, I am somewhat sad.

With the springing up of accounts whose main goal is to share leaks, I feel like the designers had a big grand opening, if you will, for some of these sets, but it gets stomped on by leaks. Maybe we should give posting leaks a break?

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 am
I must say, I am very pleased with the new Warthog Run set - it is exactly what I requested! All of my wants have been officially fulfilled.

However, I am somewhat sad.

With the springing up of accounts whose main goal is to share leaks, I feel like the designers had a big grand opening, if you will, for some of these sets, but it gets stomped on by leaks. Maybe we should give posting leaks a break?
Yeah, no one likes spoilers...

Mega really should make the Halo 2 and 3 elite armors for the super posable elites. They've already made the honor guard which means they have the chest piece for them so I don't know what's holding them back. It will give the Halo 2 and 3 spartans and marine enemies to fight. Hopefully they do make some for the 10 year anniversary sets.

Battle for Reach blind bags

Common:

Grey Reach marine

Reach grunt

Skirmisher

Jackal scout

Uncommon:

Reach Zealot elite

Reach ODST

Reach marine medic

Rare:

Red Spartan grenadier

Reach elite ranger

Ultra Rare

Mini Covenant corvette

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:38 am
Battle for Reach blind bags

Common:

Grey Reach marine

Reach grunt

Skirmisher

Jackal scout

Uncommon:

Reach Zealot elite

Reach ODST

Reach marine medic

Rare:

Red Spartan grenadier

Reach elite ranger

Ultra Rare

Mini Pillar of Autumn
I like this, but I would change the rare to be a Covenant ship of some kind. A Corvette or Supercarrier would work best.

This is inspired by @Spartanz19 blind bag series. It is a CE series.

Dust and Echoes blind bag series.

Common
CE Marine
CE Grunt (Orange)
CE Jackal (Blue Shield)
CE Elite Minor

Uncommon
CE Elite Zealot (Gold)
CE UNSC Crewman (Red Uniform)
CE Master Chief (No frost detail)

Rare
Mini Pillar of Autumn or mini Halo Ring.

I edited the ultra rare to be a corvette. I wasn’t really sure what the mini ship should be but I think it works now.

Return to “Halo”