[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 4 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
I think you guys may be taking gaming way too seriously. Folks have different taste and that's just fine, no need to call names. It's a subjective feeling. People like myself enjoy Destiny and don't feel ripped off by it. I've been gaming for over 30 years, I can make my own mind on what I like or not. I can criticize the game for its flaws (looking at you D2Y1 and CoO) but I love this game, even more now since Forsaken. It's in a pretty good place and I play it regularly with a clan I founded 4 years ago.

Are there better games? Sure. Are games as service a scam? Always depends how it's implemented. You felt you didn't get what you were hoping for? Fine, I can understand that. Get over it. Why call people who enjoy it ignorants? It's just condescending and leads nowhere.

Anyway, hoping MCX continues with the Destiny is not changing anything in your life, does it? Why spit venom on a toy line forum?

It's a thread about the MCX line, not a forum about how you dislike Destiny. There's plenty of Reddit forums for that.

r/murderedbywords

Yep I went there.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:52 pm
r/murderedbywords

Yep I went there.
Who was murdered?

We were talking about Battlefront 2...

And Destiny is a game that preys on ignorance, so I find it quite fitting that its community should be full of it.

I'm not going to stoop as low as calling you all ignorant though, because that's just mean.

But seriously, you can't argue against the overwhelming evidence pointing to a scam; lack of content at launch (found in the game files), xp gain system designed to manipulate you into shelling out the big bucks, complete lack of a story, lack of a supposed new customization system, game stops being remotely fun once you reach max level (very quickly achieved), etc.

I'm not even going to argue this, I'm just going to make a statement, before hopefully never being tempted to return here:

The game gave you less content than a free to play game: Warframe, a game where every item can also be unlocked without paying, no wonder it has more people playing it.

Come on. Destiny even came out after said F2P.
You could've done better Bungie for the $200 you want us to pay for each Destiny game, but you didn't.

That's scummy if I've ever seen it.

Enjoy your game full of cash grabbing at every turn.
I'll enjoy mine without that, thank you very much.
And I'll watch the AAA industry die in the grave it dug itself.

Have a nice day!

Remember two weeks ago when you said you were done with this thread?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:31 am
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
FBI wants to know your location.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:38 am
RedThree wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
FBI wants to know your location.
Right behind you.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Not two weeks ago.
And not this thread.

Fake news.

It was the other thread.
And I'm done with that one.
Also, nice diversion tactics: diverting attention from the actual comment by changing the subject spontaneously.
Smart move.

I was just shutting Rogue down, as well as just stating the evidence behind my dislike of Destiny.

I'm also done with this thread, now that I've also shut you down.

The agency known as the Federal Bureau of Investigations requests your set of coordinates.

Community Team
If you guys are dissatisfied with one of your favorite games, we highly encourage you to reach out to the companies and producers directly.

Return to “Destiny”