[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Figures: Have and Want Options! - Community

Figures: Have and Want Options!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I think I just found the source of the Gallery's issues, and I think it was worth it! (Maybe.) You know how you're able to mark a set as "Have" or "Want"? Well, you're able to do it for individual figures now!

Now that I say that out loud, I'm not sure if it actually was worth it, but I think it's cool anyhow.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:03 pm
I think I just found the source of the Gallery's issues, and I think it was worth it! (Maybe.) You know how you're able to mark a set as "Have" or "Want"? Well, you're able to do it for individual figures now!

Now that I say that out loud, I'm not sure if it actually was worth it, but I think it's cool anyhow.
You've been able to do that for a long time.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:14 pm
SpartanGregor113 wrote:

Really? I just saw it a couple days ago.

Murple wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:01 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
SpartanGregor113 wrote:

Really? I just saw it a couple days ago.
been there for 3 years mate, possibly longer as it was put in when the new style figs just came out.

Web Team
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
SpartanGregor113 is correct this is a new feature we recently released.
The only other time this was possible to do was in the Halo figure app years ago.

O ok, I thought this was already a feature then.

Return to “General discussion”