[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Marvel Series 2 vs Call of Duty WW2 - Community

Marvel Series 2 vs Call of Duty WW2

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys, first time poster, long time buyer.

Recently I found a Captain America figure from the Marvel Series 2 blind bags (I think it was series 2), and I was happy to find him because I was going to display him with my COD WW2 sets (was going to look for a Red Skull as well). But when I got him home, he wouldn't fit on the motorcycle. When I held Cap up to the WW2 soldiers...he's shorter. Like, significantly shorter. So, is it just me, or are the Marvel blind bag figs smaller than the rest of the Mega Bloks / Mega Construx figs?

Yeah alot of the pre super articulation figures are shorter, especially compared to cod figures which are slightly taller again then say a halo marine.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:42 pm
Yeah alot of the pre super articulation figures are shorter, especially compared to cod figures which are slightly taller again then say a halo marine.
So there are three different sizes? Okay, thank you! I thought I was missing something.

So CoD figures are taller than halo new and old an I believe the old marvel used the same base as the old halo so yea they are shorter.

Paint you up a figure

BrickIntyre wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm
Hey guys, first time poster, long time buyer.

Recently I found a Captain America figure from the Marvel Series 2 blind bags (I think it was series 2), and I was happy to find him because I was going to display him with my COD WW2 sets (was going to look for a Red Skull as well). But when I got him home, he wouldn't fit on the motorcycle. When I held Cap up to the WW2 soldiers...he's shorter. Like, significantly shorter. So, is it just me, or are the Marvel blind bag figs smaller than the rest of the Mega Bloks / Mega Construx figs?
Long story short. There's a lot of differing sizes between figures. Pretty much all the older style figures use the same height scale, Meaning Marvel, King Arthur, Dragons Universe and Halo figures should all about stand at the exact same height and be compatible with each other for the most part. The Call of Duty line introduced the new articulation style for figures and with it initially came with it a new scaling. As it stands all Call of Duty/ Destiny figs stand taller then there Halo counter parts. With that said it should be noted, the newer style (super articulated) Halo figures are the standard scale used by Mega and likewise was probably made to maintain the previous height scaling as was with there older articulation figures. As such all older figures generally scale 1-1 or extremely close to the standard smaller scale. Call of Duty and Destiny vehicles can sometimes be more difficult when it comes to posing other figures in them. However all other lines tend to use the standard slightly smaller scale, Pro builder being the exception as it uses both interchangeably. As long as you ignore the outliers that being the Destiny enemy figures (which tend to use a larger scale bases then Destiny Guardians and Call of Duty figures) you shouldn't run into too many issues when it comes to mixing parts between lines and series styles.

Return to “Call of Duty”