[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 226 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
From Halo Wars 2 Kinsano's flame warthog. Comes with a marine,a hellbringer marine and a long flame effect piece.

Halo heroes
• Spartan Owen B096
• Spartan Hazel A302
• Spartan 1337

You know what would be pretty neat? I think ut would be cool to have a Fireteam set with ODST's, and maybe even a Bullfrog. Just to stock up on generic ODST's, you know?

Don't give me wrong, having each ODST unique is great! After all, no ODST looks the same, but if they all had the Rookie color scheme, it would leave room for custom painting.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:33 pm
You know what would be pretty neat? I think ut would be cool to have a Fireteam set with ODST's, and maybe even a Bullfrog. Just to stock up on generic ODST's, you know?

Don't give me wrong, having each ODST unique is great! After all, no ODST looks the same, but if they all had the Rookie color scheme, it would leave room for custom painting.
This. ^^^^

I love ODSTs, and I love making custom ones. So a Fireteam set of them would be amazing!

Yeah that would be great. Especially if they all had the same bas colour as Alpha Nine.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Yeah that would be great. Especially if they all had the same bas colour as Alpha Nine.
Yes, exactly what I'm saying. However, with Rookie coming up in Halo Heroes, we can really stock up on him.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm
Lucky Americans...
Well, sometimes that's true.

At least you don’t have to pay rediculas postage...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:39 am
At least you don’t have to pay rediculas postage...
When our stuff isn't lost.

R.I.P. Impact Props Master Chief Armor.

Return to “Halo”