[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 18 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I do really like the older shark themed ODST sets and the inclusion of more ODST in the hero series was nice as well, but I would really like to see the insurrectionist from "Red vs Blue" or sets from the show shown in the mega bloks community.

I would like to see more call of duty sets and i have been looking around for the highly anticipated heroes series 4 look for them to show at relaters any day now, but no matter how long i wait, they never show, don't know if it is a regional thing because i live in GA or if it something else anyone see series 4 around them?

I would really like to see something in the form of a battlescape. I think it would be really neat to see a classic scene from Halo C.E. A possibility could be assault on control room. This was such an iconic level that it was used twice.

raven129 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:57 pm
I would really like to see something in the form of a battlescape. I think it would be really neat to see a classic scene from Halo C.E. A possibility could be assault on control room. This was such an iconic level that it was used twice.
no it's because they didn't have enough time and they needed to save on resources.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 pm
raven129 wrote:
no it's because they didn't have enough time and they needed to save on resources.
It makes sense though. There wasn't another exit out of the Control Room, so where else are you gonna go? You came in that way, seems logical that you would leave that way as well.

RedThree wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:32 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 pm
raven129 wrote:
It makes sense though. There wasn't another exit out of the Control Room, so where else are you gonna go? You came in that way, seems logical that you would leave that way as well.
It's not really any of those.
They just needed a way out and that was the logical one, as stated by RedThree.
The only thing they reused because they had no time was the AI.

Well yeah what red said but it was logical to re use the map for resources

mwcarlson wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:59 pm
I am sooo sick of vehicles...

Yes, FUD was great as was the Mammoth and the Scarab, but can't we please get an epic structure? I mean just one. The Firebase got bagged before release, but maybe the ONI Sword Base, a nice Firebase, or even a New Mombasa city-scape. How many vehicles do we have to get before collectors begin to realize that Halo takes place in a world that has to service and store all of those vehicles, and we need to see something to that end?

I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure myself.

I think a New Mombasa street area with alpha 9 set would be the COOLEST imagine having all of alpha 9 in new Mombasa fighting brutes and such

Maybe a full firebase like from Halo Wars. Perhaps they could only have it with 1000-1500 pieces so they could release two bases. One UNSC and one Covenant. That idea probably wouldn't work because... well the firebases are pretty big.

coolzilla wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:20 pm
Maybe a full firebase like from Halo Wars. Perhaps they could only have it with 1000-1500 pieces so they could release two bases. One UNSC and one Covenant. That idea probably wouldn't work because... well the firebases are pretty big.
SS sets

Return to “Halo”