[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 77 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I never got my hands on a single Sentenal.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:16 pm
I got two prometheans total

JoeFilms wrote:
That's not surprising since the two in exsitance are exsclusive to the third battleground set. At least there's one good good set for massing promethians. No I'm not talking about that terrible troop pack. The promethian vs UNSC big group blister.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:13 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
That's not surprising since the two in exsitance are exsclusive to the third battleground set. At least there's one good good set for massing promethians. No I'm not talking about that terrible troop pack. The promethian vs UNSC big group blister.
Wow, were there really only two?

I'm planning on getting the CoD Axis Troopers set and I'm thinking about getting a second CoD Incindary Trooper to swap weapons and make a Flamenwerfer (sry if I butchered it) Trooper what you guys think I'll post pictures when I can

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:57 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:13 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wow, were there really only two?
Yep, I've used them like twice.

back of the truck. And here

First can be seen in image one bottom right and second third image upward middle left.

Yes, I second this! Definitely an 80's classic ThunderCats line. I will most certainly buy those!
DemonioBlanco wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 pm
With the anounced of the sad Thundercats Roar....
It made me wonder... could the Mega Hero figure lines get some old 80's thundercats figures?
may start with a lion-o and a mumra i guess....
Thats the best i can ask in this situation.

Definitely an 80s classic ThunderCats line. Start with Lion-O with Sword of Omens (maybe even two versions: small with Eye and extended with ThunderCats emblem) and Claw Shield; and Mumm-Ra in his "ever living" form. Eventually, playsets should include Panthro's Thundertank and the Cat's Lair headquarters.

Not as popular, but maybe even a limited series featuring Blackstar and Overlord with their matching swords (Star Sword and Power Sword).

I will buy them all!!

JoeFilms wrote:I never got my hands on a single Sentenal.
Same, I just made one. Forgot how to show an image so.... just look at my posts if ya want to see it.

GODK1LL3R wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:01 pm
Definitely an 80s classic ThunderCats line. Start with Lion-O with Sword of Omens (maybe even two versions: small with Eye and extended with ThunderCats emblem) and Claw Shield; and Mumm-Ra in his "ever living" form. Eventually, playsets should include Panthro's Thundertank and the Cat's Lair headquarters.

Not as popular, but maybe even a limited series featuring Blackstar and Overlord with their matching swords (Star Sword and Power Sword).

I will buy them all!!
cringe

Return to “General discussion”