[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
About the Troll... - Community

About the Troll...

General news and information related to Mega Construx
This may not be worthy of a new thread, but oh well.

There is a user on the site, by the name of "Williamclapscheeks," who has been commenting rude, sarcastic, and other types of comments on people's posts.

And boy, was it funny!

You see, this user was actually my friend the whole time! A couple weeks ago, he noticed how much I was on this site, and began joking with me that he would make an account and "cyberbully" me. Eventually, though, I realized how much potential this idea had.

This friend of mine thought of some, how to phrase this, not-so-kid-friendly ideas for names, comments, and other things. I realized, this would be a great experiment! With this "troll" account, we could see

1.) Just how much of what he has to say goes through moderation, and

2.) How the community would react.

I warned the other creators of the Mega-Verse, and we watched our experiment unfold.

For the moderation part, I must say, at first I was disappointed. However, I later realized that with the Gallery glitching the way it was, of course it makes sense that some of his comments weren't blocked. As the glitch has gotten less severe, the moderators have been able to locate and remove those comments.

Moderation Test: Passed.

The community test was the fun part. Just seeing how many different ways people were reacting to this was quite interesting. There were people concerned, very concerned, and those who found it hilarious. We were going to keep this going longer, but you have now ultimately achieved the goal: You found a solution. You guys decided that to stop talking about jt would get him to go away, which seems reasonable enough to me.
But, seeing as this would ruin the point of the experiment, I just decided to tell you now.

Community Test: Passed.

Thank you for participating!

Oh, and I guess I should apologize for any rude/offensive thigs he said.

Sorry 'bout that.

You fooled us all. Congarts.

Twist: The community knew all along, but Joe didn't know that...

I'm kidding, you got us good.

I still want to 1v1 him though.

IRL

Joe... dear, sweet, loveable Joe... you have pulled a massive bamboozle on all of us. And I applaud you for it.

However, bamboozlement comes with a price. You have a choice. Either your knees or your elbows. I break the ones you choose.

JOE YOU BAMBOOZLED US!!

I BOW TO YOU

RedThree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm
Joe... dear, sweet, loveable Joe... you have pulled a massive bamboozle on all of us. And I applaud you for it.

However, bamboozlement comes with a price. You have a choice. Either your knees or your elbows. I break the ones you choose.
A true mobster only goes for the knees. You're supposed to know this, Red.

Joe... You are a true genius

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:12 pm
RedThree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

A true mobster only goes for the knees. You're supposed to know this, Red.
I'm a merciful man. I give my victims a choice. Now that you started back talkin' me, I'm taking both.

Return to “General discussion”