[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 227 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Maybe a covenant Lich, from the Halo 4 mission Reclaimer. Although it might fit better as a signature series set.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:39 am
At least you don’t have to pay rediculas postage...
When our stuff isn't lost.

R.I.P. Impact Props Master Chief Armor.
I do not know what that is. But where I live everything is quick shipping. Be it from canda, England, Korea. Relatively cheap too.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:39 am
At least you don’t have to pay rediculas postage...

I do not know what that is. But where I live everything is quick shipping. Be it from canda, England, Korea. Relatively cheap too.
Impact props are the guys who made the "Living with Chief" series on YouTube, which they made their own Master Chief costume for. The US postal service lost said costume.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:23 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

Impact props are the guys who made the "Living with Chief" series on YouTube, which they made their own Master Chief costume for. The US postal service lost said costume.
wow

The US Postal Service lost one of my most recent packages during the first day of the US Shutdown. If only it went through a day earlier, but it showed up, eventually a few months late.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:42 am
The US Postal Service lost one of my most recent packages during the first day of the US Shutdown. If only it went through a day earlier, but it showed up, eventually a few months late.
Ouch Ive had orders that were supposed to take a day take months. IE package is sent to Qualm

H3 Covenant battle pack

2 H3 elites
1 h3 jackal
1 h3 grunt

Weapons:
1 h3 turret
1 h3 needeler
1 h3 beam rifle (for the jackal)
1 h3 plasma rifle
1 h3 plasma pistol

Terran:
1 smaller sand-ish color baseplate
1 fusion coil
1 covenant ammo thingy, the small ones

Any comments on it or improvements

AA wraith Vs Hornet. Halo 3 era designs, 1/2 UNSC pilots, Brute chieftain and brute leaders.

Spartan-II Battle Pack
Retail: $15.99
Figures: 4 Spartan-IIs in green Mark IV armor and gold visors.
Weapons: Halo 1-3 Shotgun, 2 Assault Rifles, 2 Magnums, 1 SMG, and 2 grenades.
Scenery: Small terrain build with a some foliage, a large crate, and a small turret.

Covenant Battle Pack
Retail: $15.99-$16.99
Figures: 2 purple/blue Combat Elites, and 3 orange Grunts.
Weapons: 2 Plasma Rifles, 1 Fuel Rod Cannon, 1 Needler, 1 Plasma Pistol, and 2 Plasma Grenades.
Scenery: Small terrain build with 2 small Covenant crates, some foliage, and a Plasma Turret.

Edit: I'm a little unsure about the prices. But I tried to get a good estimate.

Return to “Halo”