[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
ProBuilder Series Ideas - Community

ProBuilder Series Ideas

Tips & Tricks
In this topic I think the community should help draw up some ideas for the producers "ProBuilder" series so we can get it running better with some really cool stuff!

I think we need some construction equipment. A cement mixer, or a caterpillar. Another cool little build would be an exploration and research submarine.

My suggestion? Something with Crusaders! I think that would be great!

I would really like to see like a sports car series that has cars like corvettes and dodge challengers and Lamborghinis and other dope cars like that

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm
I would really like to see like a sports car series that has cars like corvettes and dodge challengers and Lamborghinis and other dope cars like that
This^

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
This^
Though it sounds like a good idea, a rival conpany has already done it. It seems unlikely to me.

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
I agree, but they need to be scaled for the figures. They also need nore detail than the Hot Wheels. Actually, a new line of collector Hot Wheels at the fig scale would be perfect, Assuming they are available at regular prices.

ShockDrJ wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:50 pm
The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
I agree, but they need to be scaled for the figures. They also need nore detail than the Hot Wheels. Actually, a new line of collector Hot Wheels at the fig scale would be perfect, Assuming they are available at regular prices.
Ya, that would be cooooool

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”