[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I had dumb idea.... - Page 3 - Community

I had dumb idea....

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Any way, my dumb Idea was to share the names/gamertags that we have in fortnite and squad up sometime... Ya know, camp in bushes, stairway to max height and dumb, funny things like that! Yeah... Sooo, what do you think, anyone who plays the game?

Okay, I got an Xbox for Christmas... BUT before that I played on mobile, I am HOPELESSLY lost Xbox Fortnite, and I get destroyed. Sooooo, I still play mobile!

Simek4 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:41 pm
Murple wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:46 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:34 am

Fortnitus is a literal disease.
And the cure is WATCHING THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!!!
NOT AGAIN!!!! THIS WRIST ROCKET STUFF IS CRAZY!!!!!!!
IF WRIST ROCKETS ARE NOT WATCHED, YOU WILL BLOW UP!!!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm
Okay, I got an Xbox for Christmas... BUT before that I played on mobile, I am HOPELESSLY lost Xbox Fortnite, and I get destroyed. Sooooo, I still play mobile!
lol figure it out practice the controls and practice aiming.

Its sad this generation is growing up with crappy mobile games and fortnite.

Whats the point of getting an Xbox if your too lazy to put any effort into learning it.

I miss halo 3.

No, literally, I try to play, but I get destroyed by people who play the game 3 hours a day for a year!

SrgtGreen wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 am
No, literally, I try to play, but I get destroyed by people who play the game 3 hours a day for a year!
#MeWhenIPlayHaloRanked
Whats the point of getting an Xbox if your too lazy to put any effort into learning it.

I miss halo 3.
He didn’t say he wasn’t putting effort into it, he just said he was aggravated that he was getting reked. Wish I could relate Green, but I can’t. I’ve never gone from mobile to Xbox.

Also Rogue, as you and the Waypoint users can’t seem to figure it out, going back to video games the way H3 was would not be better. Everything would be slower and, whether we want it or not, the majority of the Video Game industry prefers fast paced games. 343, Blizzard, Epic Games, and yes, EA are willing to provide those.

Community Team
I have a confession to make. I dislike playing multiplayer games.

*runs away and hides*

Yan_MCX wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:24 am
I have a confession to make. I dislike playing multiplayer games.

*runs away and hides*
Roebuck doesn’t either. I respect ya.

Return to “General discussion”