[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 28 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Our efforts are in vain Survivor11

No-one cares.

Boom. You like what you like and we like what we like.

It's honestly sickening that people would even say they like this.

But I guess in the end, it's their choice. They're ruining it for the rest of us by supporting these business practices, but I can't force you to change.

I'll leave with this:

Let me compare this real quick.
You might find it extreme, but I'm going out with a bang.

Let's say EA/Activision are a horrible dictator.
Let's say that the consumers are the people.
Let's also say that micro-transactions are some awful new law that makes life worse.
And finally, let's say that games like Destiny 2 and BO4 are the nation.

Now, there are two types of people in this nation. Those who stand up against what they think is wrong with the new law, and try to convince others that they shouldn't accept it, and those who don't speak out against it, and are perfectly fine pretending everything is OK.

See what I'm getting at here?

It's a drastic comparison, but if it's what it takes to wake you guys up. I'm willing to do it.

I'm leaving now, because if this doesn't work, then nothing will.

I'm leaving, knowing that I've won the argument with proof. You can stay and think you've won the argument because I left, and you never actually produced any real evidence to back you up.

Bye.

I was thinking that maybe mega construx could make vendor packs that contains the planet's armor (ex: Titan gets the vendor and lost pacific suits and a thrall, acolyte, and knight). Something like that for every planet in destiny 2.

matisyaya wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:35 pm
I was thinking that maybe mega construx could make vendor packs that contains the planet's armor (ex: Titan gets the vendor and lost pacific suits and a thrall, acolyte, and knight). Something like that for every planet in destiny 2.
I mentioned that earlier! I would be all for this!

I think that would work at the price point of those Halo and CoD figure packs.

I love how this forum was created to give ideas for sets, and it's nothing but chatter about destiny itself

If you don't like it, good for you.

Go suggest something constructive to Bungie where they'll actually listen, not some irrelevant toy website.

I really want oryx or a Uldren sov figure

matisyaya wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:35 pm
Love this idea!

I don’t think you’re going to be ready for the response to this comment of yours. It isn’t too late to save yourself.

HE’S COMING

Return to “Destiny”