[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys,

What do you think the next halo signature series will be. Since we got 2 UNSC sigs series in a row and with the first Covenant signature series coming out late last year. I think it would something with the Covenant.

Wasn't the 2nd place winner the Pillar of Autumn, according to the fan vote? Not that that means anything I suppose.

I'd personally love to see another unsc ship, but a covy ship would be equally awesome.

I am sooo sick of vehicles...

Yes, FUD was great as was the Mammoth and the Scarab, but can't we please get an epic structure? I mean just one. The Firebase got bagged before release, but maybe the ONI Sword Base, a nice Firebase, or even a New Mombasa city-scape. How many vehicles do we have to get before collectors begin to realize that Halo takes place in a world that has to service and store all of those vehicles, and we need to see something to that end?

I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure myself.

I agree, it would be cool to see something g else than just vehicles. ...I would like to see a for base and the covenant equivalent of the firebase.

ONI Sword base would be rather impressive for a sig series...not to mention a helluva fun playset! :D

I somewhat expect the signature series unveiled tomorrow to be a Covenant Spirit. Although I dislike a lot of the newer art from 343, the new Spirit looks quite interesting, and I wouldn't mind it making an appearance in the line. It looks close enough that we could customize it to the older model without too much trouble.

If this year's Firebase does well, I would expect them to take a closer look at marketing larger playsets.

mwcarlson wrote:

> I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure
> myself.

Have to disagree with you there.

Granted, the Halo line does supplementary structures better than anyone else, but Signature Series sets need a certain "star quality" to move at that size and price point, and, sadly, Halo doesn't really have a singular structure that fits that bill. Sure, a big Forerunner tower or a section of New Mombasa would be great at that size and piece-count, but would it sell?

I think that stuff is better suited for a slightly smaller-scale in a regular set. Signature series needs to be for huge vehicles for Microfigs, or non-fig scale sculptures like the Forward Unto Dawn.*

*We need some formatting options in here. Not being able to italicize a ship name kills me! :P

Well, that mystery was short-lived. NMPD Pelican Airbase is the next Signature Series set! :D

Are you sure it is a signature series set

"MegaBloksCollectors ‏@MBCollectors 12m12 minutes ago

Cleaner pictures tomorrow, but here's a #sneakpeek of the @Halo Signature Series, the NMPD Pelican Airbase #megasdcc "

...pretty sure. ;)

Return to “Halo”