[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection - Page 2 - Community

*HALO 10 Year Anniversary* - Your Halo collection

Builds & Discussions
Guess I need to start working on a display for everything unfortunately alot of figures got scrapped for parts

These are pretty much all the posts I've made focusing on sets or figures. It's a pretty poor representation of my collection considering everything but it's unrealistic to get everything togeather.

As always, considering that the likelihood of finding a new set for a reasonable price in Europe is equivalent to your chances of becoming an astronaut, my collection pales in comparison...

I mean mine fits on two shelfs.

I don't want to show it now...

Community Team
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:19 pm
As always, considering that the likelihood of finding a new set for a reasonable price in Europe is equivalent to your chances of becoming an astronaut, my collection pales in comparison...

You should be proud of what you have - since when was showing off you collection a competition? Well if you decide to, I'm sure the other fans would like to see your two shelves!

ps, who says I can't be an astronaut? :P

If I remember I’ll post my set up sometime next month. Got a pretty big set (not sig series big, bar the price almost) coming in sometime in the next month so that’ll give me some time to fix stuff up. My collection spans two shelving units so it can take awhile.

Survivor11 wrote:

I'm with MCX. Let's see those two beautiful shelves. We all had to start somewhere right.

Community Team
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:15 am
MCX_Team wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:56 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

You should be proud of what you have - since when was showing off you collection a competition? Well if you decide to, I'm sure the other fans would like to see your two shelves!

Uh, when people say, "The sky is the limit", that doesn't apply to only 30-ish people out of 8 billion.
That's less than 0.00(insert too many zeroes here)1% of humans.
So, although I'm exaggerating the difficulty of getting sets in Europe by a few zeroes behind the dot, your chances of becoming an astronaut are so low, that Astronaut is basically the rarest job in the entire world.
I'm pretty sure there are more billionaires than astronauts.
...umm ok then. Well, if you chose to post or not, it's all good!

Community Team
Murple wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:16 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:15 am
MCX_Team wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:56 pm

Uh, when people say, "The sky is the limit", that doesn't apply to only 30-ish people out of 8 billion.
That's less than 0.00(insert too many zeroes here)1% of humans.
So, although I'm exaggerating the difficulty of getting sets in Europe by a few zeroes behind the dot, your chances of becoming an astronaut are so low, that Astronaut is basically the rarest job in the entire world.
I'm pretty sure there are more billionaires than astronauts.
But is that job really in this world?

Hey Murple! Do you have a Halo collection photo to share with us?

Will post more collection pics soon

Community Team
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:13 pm

There's about half of my figures.
Cool! Do you have any builds?

Return to “Halo”