[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fake Members - Community

Fake Members

General news and information related to Mega Construx
This is for all of us fake gallery members and ONLY us.

I know many of you real ones will totally not follow this rule.

TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Why do you guys have a cardboard box fort here in the corner? "No real gallery members allowed", huh? Okay. I'll go now.

MEME THREAD DETECTED. MEME THREAD DETECTED. *this thread has been tagged for deletion*

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:01 pm
MEME THREAD DETECTED. MEME THREAD DETECTED. *this thread has been tagged for deletion*
🎉

RedThree wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:57 pm
TheMegaDetruxtors wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Why do you guys have a cardboard box fort here in the corner? "No real gallery members allowed", huh? Okay. I'll go now.
Red, are you hearing the whispers and giggles coming from it too?

Hey uh, is this thing on? Yeah ok.

Hello! I’m Palfburg! Just wanted to put my mark on this thread before I quit posting on it. GrubFlap and I don’t agree on much, but we think there are to many fake users, and meme threads. Sorry Dex, you’re my bro, but this probably needs to stop.

Survivor11 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
🎉
Survivor the masochistic

Since I'm too lazy to log into my Purmle account, I'll just say it right now..............LET IT GROW LET IT GROW!!!! YOU DON'T REAP WHAT YOU DON'T SOW!!!!

Simek4 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:46 pm
Since I'm too lazy to log into my Purmle account, I'll just say it right now..............LET IT GROW LET IT GROW!!!! YOU DON'T REAP WHAT YOU DON'T SOW!!!!
Even I’m opposed to this boss.

Ok if this actually is going to be a place for discussion, fine. If not can we delete this thread and go use the wrist rockets one. Thank you.

Return to “General discussion”